Limelight Forums

Full Version: Bug Report Tahoe/Photon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Server [US/EU]: EU

Map: v33x

Description: Error Signs were Photon Lights/Models are supposed to be

Bug is : In-Game

Since when have you experienced the bug? Only today I have always had the texture bug with the tahoe

Additional Information: I only encountered this today after a week or two of not being on the server. I am not sure where the errors have stemmed from Server Downloads are on and I also am subscribed to Photon in the workshop I believe as well as that I have all the LL content packs. ALSO in terms of the Tahoe skin bug this only applies to my vehicle. For some reason when I spawn the Tahoe mines comes purple and black however to everyone else it is fine. Even at that every other tahoe skin is equally fine for me so unsure what the error actually is.

Checked my console at the time nothing too important flagged up. The lights still flash however so it appears to be only a model issue.

Images/Screenshots: Screenshot 1 Screenshot 2 Screenshot 3
This is partly just a small time bug when your game just dfoesn't update your old files from the server (Because Garry's Mod is stupid like that). Usually to fix this bug is restart your game. It usually works 95% of the time. If you still recieve it afterwards, I suggested downloading/subscribing to Photon from the workshop (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=339648087) and it should fix the bug personally on your account. If it still becomes an error... well... I'll leave that upto the Devs. xD

In terms of the Missing Textures (Black and Purple) on the Tahoe. When your a S.W.A.T Member - You recieve a custom S.W.A.T Tahoe skin however, I assume within the development of the server, the skin for the model wasn't created therefore, showing the missing texture we hold.
Yeah I'll check it out later in terms of Photon I'm 98% positive I am subscribed.

Although in terms of the Tahoe it does it when I am police also. And as I said everyone else's is fine it's only mine that goes purple and black...even though again to everyone else it equally looks fine. It's rather strange although I tend just to get someone to change my skin.
(Apr 12, 2016, 03:00 PM)Marty Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I'll check it out later in terms of Photon I'm 98% positive I am subscribed.

Although in terms of the Tahoe it does it when I am police also. And as I said everyone else's is fine it's only mine that goes purple and black...even though again to everyone else it equally looks fine. It's rather strange although I tend just to get someone to change my skin.

If it's the missing texture for the police, It'll be the same issue with the first one ^^