Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR | Flash Man ( Dallot )$
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

A Very Sour Player Report
With how much I hate writing these reports - I had to do it with so much evidence I had recieved and mine and other users of the communties annoyance seeming to rise.

Name of Player:
Flash Man ( Dallot )$
SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:42335657
Server:
RP_Evocity_v33x
Time:
21:45 to 22:10

Summary:
The user that has been assigned for this has been judged for FailRP, Disconnecting to Avoid Arrest, Disconnecting to Avoid an RP Situation, FearRP, Invalid Deathmatch.

Scenario:
So, I was police and I watched as a person pulled out a weapon after being told off. I noticed this and watched him as he came closer and tazed him, started to handcuff him before he disconnected to avoid arrest (Source 1). After that, I then started to record when Corgi was killed by him (As we were both wearing Gas Masks) and he did this with the job title of "Hitman" (Source 2). After that we was discussing things as he started to laugh as we told him to stop repeatedly so we tazed him to shut him up. He disappeared again to equip another weapon when Corgi went after him with a taser literally close to him and blatted him down with his P90. I jumped in and shot at Flash as he was killed and I was going to handcuff him before he fully disconnected (Source 3: Video). Overall, there was quite a few rule violation created and this would be against the following rules:

1.3 Do not reconnect, suicide, change job or do anything else to avoid a roleplay situation.
2.1 You must follow FearRP – Your character must act afraid of life-threatening situations or of any weapons pointed at you.
2.1a You cannot attack a person who has a gun (or stun gun) pointed at you.
2.1b You cannot draw a weapon when someone has you at gunpoint.
2.1c You cannot run away from someone when they have you at gunpoint.
4.1 Do not kill people randomly (RDM); only kill with a valid roleplay reason.
16.6 Do not FailRP. Car thieves need chop-shops, and burglars need places to store their stolen goods. Proper background RP draws the line between crime and rule-breaking.

Evidence:

The Collection | Pictured Sources

https://imgur.com/a/aIbQg

Source 1:

(Masked) *** ###910### radios in: I have knocked out James Taylor.
(Masked) *** ###910### starts to handcuff James Taylor.
Player Flash Man ( Dallot )$ (STEAM_0:1:42335657) has disconnected (Disconnect by
user.).
Player Flash Man ( Dallot )$ (STEAM_0:1:42335657) has joined the game.

Source 2:

[Image: AZBOwwI.jpg]

Source 3 | Video of Scenario:

Source 4| PM I said I'd involve Corgi's RDM Case:

[Image: I86Z0dv.jpg]
He shot me randomly from behind, pulling out a P90 he already had out, when I was outside the Bank of America. After that, he also ran off from us two, pulled a P90, then sprayed us down when we both had shotguns out.
I believe there is also the rule that hitmen require a valid reason to kill someone. No-one even told him to do it as far as I know.
Approved.