Limelight Forums

Full Version: Am i too strict with me ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I dont know why i post this...
But i dont know..
I give me the Fault for so many thing which arent actually my fault.. or i got a bad guilty conscience...

One thing.. i never forgave me..

That was ..
well..
4 Years ago. My grandma died.
She died 1-2 weeks after she asked us (me&my brother) if we want to eat fired potatoes. We said no, because my dad cooked something.. i hate me so much for this... this was the last time i had the chance... and i rejected it.. when i think about this.. i start to crie almost everytime.. because i hate me for that..

I have no idea why i am posting this.. or what i want as answers..
First off, my condolences to your grandmother and I'm sorry you lost her way back when.

Deaths in a family are such terrible things, but the trick is to move on and never place
yourself in the seat of the culprit. You didn't do it, age or something else did.

You're not to blame, move on with your life and keep remembering her as the good
person she was, remember her in a good light. When you think about her, smile about
all the good times rather than remorse about the bad.

Just my two cents.
[font=Merriweather, Georgia, serif]“There are no regrets in life, just lessons.” [/font]

“One day, perhaps, you will see for yourself that regrets are as nothing. The value lies in how they are answered.”