Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ban on GreekAssassin222
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Code:
Name of Player: GreekAssassin222
SteamID: What is their SteamID? STEAM_0:0:83546047
Server: V3
Time: What time did it happen? 17:40
Summary: So I was just driving out on the correct side of the road, When this ferrari comes at me, I brake and slowly scrape it. Considering how small the incident was I drove just out the gate to look behind to see him with a gun, I panick and drive off down the road to only be shot a couple of times. This random guy in a suit then proceeds to chase me eventually getting the police involved. Out of panick my only option was to try and gun him down. I have no idea why he was trying to kill me over a minor scratch caused by him self. He blocked the entrance not leaving me much choice.
I asked him why OOC he said because I "Wrecked his car" Yet it was more then capeable to chase me in it. He apprently gave me a warning to but there is clearly no form of voice or typed warning.

Shortly after this the cops raided my property destroying everything as well.I have lost so much money cuz of this guy xD

Evidence:

Video Evidence

https://plays.tv/video/570a82dc66535ad41...empted-rdm
First of all, you rammed my whole ferrari and it was not just a scrach, it was totally destroyed IRL.I came down of the car and told you get out of the vehicle now and you drove off.I shot you and i followed you.After that you stoped and start shooting me.But, i was so lucky and the police officers came and took you out with a shotgun.
(Apr 10, 2016, 06:56 PM)GreekAssasin222 Wrote: [ -> ]First of all, you rammed my whole ferrari and it was not just a scrach, it was totally destroyed IRL.I came down of the car and told you get out of the vehicle now and you drove off.I shot you and i followed you.After that you stoped and start shooting me.But, i was so lucky and the police officers came and took you out with a shotgun.

There is no warning, watch the damn video. And it is a scratch. You litually pulled right in front of me and stopped. Its still no reason to shoot at me and then raid my house after it.

"totally destroyed" so much so you could continue to chase me. Yeah. Totally destroyed.
I told you from the voice chat stop the vehicle but you didnt hear me cuz you drove off.
Ur just making stuff up. Ill let the admins decide.
Alright, here are my questions to you Greek:

- What job were you?
- Why are you driving in that car if you're a government official (I assume you were)?
- Why did you instantly shoot him for ramming into you when you were just as much to blame for the collision?

You're using lethal force when it's clearly not needed. You did not make any attempt of trying to chase him before you resorted to lethal force? We can't have people just shooting other people when an accidental collision occurs. 
If you were a government official, then why did you not identify yourself as one 

The evidence clearly shows that Steel didn't ram into you on purpose and that he did not act in such a way that lethal force was necessary (at the start before you started to shoot).
The accused player got 24 hours to reply to my post above.
First of all, I was SSA and i was trying to find president.When i took the turn, he rammed my vehicle.I told him via voice chat to get out of the vehicle but cuz he was away he didnt heard that and i start shooting.I had a bug with the SS vehicle(It was saying you need to Own Donation Perk but now it's fixed) and thats why i was in the ferrari
Also my signature is fine now?
Quote:First of all, I was SSA and i was trying to find president.When i took the turn, he rammed my vehicle.I told him via voice chat to get out of the vehicle but cuz he was away he didnt heard that and i start shooting.I had a bug with the SS vehicle(It was saying you need to Own Donation Perk but now it's fixed) and thats why i was in the ferrari

Right, so you're a Secret Service Agent driving around in Ferrari in red cammo-pattern, and you're looking for the President instead if waiting in Nexus till you can find it out on the radio. You come in too fast in a bend and hit another vehicle that was exiting. You then immediately start shooting him, using lethal force instead of trying to chase him (not that it's your job to involve yourself with vehicle-offenses.

- Secret Service do not drive around, especially not in red Ferraris.
- You had the option to use any kind of Police-car
- You were at fault in the accident just as much as the "victim" in this case.
- You immediately start using lethal force for a small collision, even though he was not a big enough danger to justify using lethal force.

Just because you are a Secret Service Agent doesn't mean that you can drive around in a roof down sportscar and shooting whoever you see fit.

Approved.
User issued a ban and weapon-blacklist for "FailRP as SS, invalid reason to shoot someone"