Limelight Forums

Full Version: Might come back, just might.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I've talked to Brynn about this whole thing, I might return to LL, but not on the same account, I'm returning on a more "real friends only" account... For now I'll just hope that we can work something out.
Zeppy
Does that mean I can be on that account? Because you know you love my memes.

Real note though, would love for you to come back man <3
Whalecum back.
If he comes, I come!

jk, ot: welcome back man, I hope to see you in-game when I also decide to return.
Same thing for me.
I just need Temar to transfer the Stuff from my old to my new SteamID.
But he didnt in the past 5 Months. ~4-5 days ago i sent him an Email + a PM on the Forums, but i still got no reply.
Im asking Pinky to tell him to transfer the stuff like 3x per Month, Pinky tells me he spamms temar regulary, but still, Temar doesnt do anything.
He literaly needs to login to MySQL and change the SteamID in the "users" table which takes like 1 minutes ._.
Temar doesnt accept my Friend Request on Steam either.
And i guess he´s the only one with access to MySQL?

Well, however, i lost 5 Months of Donator, and wasnt able to play ._.
Ill just wait for him to transfer the Stuff i guess.
If he doesnt, ill ask some superadmins.
(Apr 18, 2016, 03:24 PM)Nyoob Wrote: [ -> ]Same thing for me.
I just need Temar to transfer the Stuff from my old to my new SteamID.
But he didnt in the past 5 Months. ~4-5 days ago i sent him an Email + a PM on the Forums, but i still got no reply.
Im asking Pinky to tell him to transfer the stuff like 3x per Month, Pinky tells me he spamms temar regulary, but still, Temar doesnt do anything.
He literaly needs to login to MySQL and change the SteamID in the "users" table which takes like 1 minutes ._.
Temar doesnt accept my Friend Request on Steam either.
And i guess he´s the only one with access to MySQL?

Well, however, i lost 5 Months of Donator, and wasnt able to play ._.
Ill just wait for him to transfer the Stuff i guess.
If he doesnt, ill ask some superadmins.

Well I would try and contact to see if they have access.