Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request [~DillE~ ]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: What is your name? [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]~DillE~[/font]

Ban ID: What is your Ban ID(this isn't your SteamID)? [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]2601[/font]

Banned by: Who issued the ban? Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][L²] Brynn[/font]

Server: Which server did it happen on, V33X or Rockford? Rockford

Ban Reason: What was the exact reason for the ban? "[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]D/cing to avoid arrest. I litterally just gave you a perma warning......."[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: I got put into ragdoll mode after I got out of a staff talk, it was late at night for me, ([font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]00:52:38) and im 13 years old, so I had to go, I didn't know it was bannable to log out when in ragdoll mode. So Im really sorry about it and I wish I could take it back, but I can't. If you give me another chance I promise to read through the  rules etc.[/font]
[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]Thanks - Dille//Felix.[/font]

Evidence: Put anything here that would support your claims like a video or pictures. Nothing.

EDIT: I'd love to get unbanned since it's the weekend and I want to play with my friends on this server, once again.. thanks.
You told nobody you had to go. You just left the server. It look weird just as I gave you a perm warning.
(Apr 9, 2016, 01:22 PM)Brynn Wrote: [ -> ]You told nobody you had to go. You just left the server. It look weird just as I gave you a perm warning.

I did, you can check the logs. I wrote it in Local OOC.
Alrighty then
Sorry about my response time, the point is that the ban I issued was because me and Enzyme had just spoken to you and issued a permanent warning, and then whilst being a arrested you disconnected. Now the way I see it you should of ever sorted it out with the person that was arrested you and came to an agreement and asked him if he could hurry up or left your PC on for 5 minutes.
Denied.