Limelight Forums

Full Version: R.I.P Call of duty?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
im sure you all know by now the leaks and rumors that the next call of duty will be set in space.https://www.vg247.com/2016/03/29/2016-ca...uturistic/ what are your opinions?
CoD died after CoD World at war. Last Call of Duty is World at war. These are just wanna be CoD.
It's on life support, they're just trying to milk the cow until it is drained of creativity
Auto aim, dead game
COD is fucking shit now. Bring back the good old days, Modern Warfare (COD4) & MW2. WaW was amazing too, I think it's a shame that they're making it futuristic shit. It's better with normal good ol' shooting on the likes of wasteland or some P90 shit on shipyard if I'm correct on that name. MW3 was eh, I lost interest after it.
Space......?

Guns don't work in Space....

-sigh-

Can we go back to WWII? WWI? 'Nam?
(Apr 6, 2016, 07:30 PM)Brax Wrote: [ -> ]Space......?

-sigh-

Guns would work fine in space though.
(Apr 6, 2016, 07:33 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 6, 2016, 07:30 PM)Brax Wrote: [ -> ]Space......?

-sigh-

Guns would work fine in space though.

If they did, they would propel you back each time you took a shot. However, now that I think about it, Guns nowadays come with their own oxidizer chemicals, which means that they wouldn't need oxygen to fire. My mistake.
i think gun in space is good and they should colab with battlefeld star war and minecraft to make awesome game!! xddd
The only CoD game ive ever enjoyed was CoD 4, rest is shit tbh.
Meh..
I dont even know why but i bought Black Ops 2 when it came out.... but that's cos I wanted to see how the story was, as i really like Black ops 1's story. maybe if its story is any good ill buy it as the multi player isn't special anymore
Release COD 4 remastered where they nerf grenade spam and upgrade the graphics or protest.
Kind of a click bait title, I came here hoping that Call Of Duty had died.
Whalecum to Limelight.

Let me tell you an interesting fact about whales.
Did you know that whales can release up to 20 litres of semen in one session *nods*
Pages: 1 2