Limelight Forums

Full Version: ProTech Inc.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We're still alive and kicking.

Most of our members are dealing with hectic schedules IRL that prevent us from being able to perform large clan based activities as often as we'd like. Due to timezone differences (The majority of our members are US) the server often isn't populated enough to support our businesses.
We still perform much smaller things though.
Hey ,

I appreciate the response, and reply. Very understandable. Let's hope you guys get a chance to play more, and population increases. I wish you the best of luck with your clan, and might you need any support, please do not hesitate to let me know. Clan forum will remain as it is.

Kind Regards,

Daley
Limelight Gaming Administrator, Contributor and Teacher Liaison, Clan Officer, Development Management
Hey ,

It's been a couple of months now. Any updates on how your clan is doing, or anyway that I can be of assistance?

Kinds regards,
We're still chugging along, and still open for applications, unfortunately as our current members are all US based and all hold full-time jobs (with some also full time students) we don't get many chances to get a good clan RP going during high pop times. But we're still in Rockford, quietly working various jobs to make an honest days pay.
Dear   ,

Could you please provide an update about your clans activity and future plans.

Kind Regards,

Daley
Limelight Gaming Administrator, Clan Officer, Teacher Liaison
(Oct 28, 2017, 12:51 AM)Stomm Wrote: [ -> ]We're still chugging along, and still open for applications, unfortunately as our current members are all US based and all hold full-time jobs (with some also full time students) we don't get many chances to get a good clan RP going during high pop times. But we're still in Rockford, quietly working various jobs to make an honest days pay.
(Jun 14, 2018, 01:37 PM)Daley Wrote: [ -> ]Dear   ,

Could you please provide an update about your clans activity and future plans.

Kind Regards,

Daley
Limelight Gaming Administrator, Clan Officer, Teacher Liaison

The clan has grown by 3 US, adult members. Currently the clans main operations have been hampered by the introduction of panic buttons and the removal of the surveillance  cameras and TVs, RT cams are unreliable. Eagle Imports has become the main clan activity until we can find another way to sell our security services.  All in all, we are healthy, just trying to find a new direction for PaniTech.
‍ is this clan still active?
(Apr 15, 2020, 04:05 PM)Decay Wrote: [ -> ]‍ is this clan still active?

Hell yeah brother
Pages: 1 2