Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR | Cold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

A Very Sour Player Report
With how much I hate writing these reports - I had to do it with so much evidence I had recieved and mine and other users of the communties annoyance seeming to rise.

Name of Player:
cold
SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:113662121
Server:
RP_Evocity_v33x
Time:
23:29 - 02/04/2016

Summary:
The user that has been assigned for this has been judged for FailRP, Powergaming.

Scenario:
So, I was doing my passive FUMUKU International Legal Department RP when I entered the Nexus and the S.W.A.T Unit Cold, then handcuffed me, searched me and noticed I had a briefcase. Without any roleplay or approval from myself he decided to state that I had cocine in my suicase therefore breaking the powergaming rule. I'd like to also add FailRP for randomly handcuffing me when I was in the Nexus without there being a law against it so, there was quite a few rule violation created and this would be against the following rules:

2.6 Powergaming is not allowed (i.e. do not do "/me snaps the man’s neck, killing him" or similar). 

Evidence:
The Search:

[Image: 32CF8F0133F0798E260264278D402770E6B24E41]

The Warrant:

[Image: 1598BFBE84A308E0E2A6FC8B4EFCDE52B55D757F]
I was present as you see in the screenshots as the Sergeant. All arrests are in character.

You had built some daft, makeshift office within the Nexus waterfall without permission from the President or Vice President, you were forced to remove it by us and the President and was arrested IIRC, then, you kept coming back and was asked to leave again by the President.

You kept coming back with the intention of pissing us all off, asking to see the law in which states that citizens can not build in the Nexus. You were asked to leave several times by us and the President.
It's like dipping your cock in a pit of snakes and expecting to not get bit.
(Apr 4, 2016, 01:57 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]I was present as you see in the screenshots as the Sergeant. All arrests are in character.

You had built some daft, makeshift office within the Nexus waterfall without permission from the President or Vice President, you were forced to remove it by us and the President and was arrested IIRC, then, you kept coming back and was asked to leave again by the President.

You kept coming back with the intention of pissing us all off, asking to see the law in which states that citizens can not build in the Nexus. You were asked to leave several times by us and the President.
It's like dipping your cock in a pit of snakes and expecting to not get bit.

The first part in bold, completely true and I was arrested for that. I will not explain myself upon that.

The second part in bold, Thats the incorrect. I stated 'Which law states that I am not allowed to stand in the Nexus Lobby' which I was currently standing in. And still, at that time, all that was stated was me being handcuffed and then cold powergaming to state that I had cocaine on me for a 'Official' Arrest warrant. Even so you was or trying to arrest me for standing in the nexus with the supposied statement of you telling me to leave, why was my arrest warrant statement 'Cocaine'.

Tell me this, If you was going to arrest me for something else, why would you give me a completely alternate reason stating that I had cocaine on my person when I did or even roleplayingly state I did?
User has 24 hours to respond.
Have a look on all the RDA PRs, all arrests are in character
(Apr 4, 2016, 07:21 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]Have a look on all the RDA PRs, all arrests are in character

That is not the point I am making.

Cold is in violation of rule 2.6 Powergaming is not allowed (i.e. do not do "/me snaps the man’s neck, killing him" or similar).

Government Corruption is able to only go to a certian level and once it extends to powergaming it then breaks the rules of the server. So, it is a valid reason for this PR.
Corruption and IC terrible arrest reasons are one thing, but to without any real RP attempt, just make up something and warrant them for something that dosnt exist, smacks of failRP and powergameing.
From the evidence provided I can conclude that the accused FailRPed.

Corruption is allowed while on the police force with RP, but in this case all you did was search him, make up a warrant, and arrest him with no RP at all.

4hr Government Police blacklist will be issued