Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR | Macca
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

A Very Sour Player Report
With how much I hate writing these reports - I had to do it with so much evidence I had recieved and mine and other users of the communties annoyance seeming to rise.

Name of Player:
Macca
SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:116887885
Server:
RP_Evocity_v33x
Time:
- Unknown -

Summary:
The user that has been assigned for this has been judged for FailRP, Molotoving buildings without a reason.

Scenario:
So I have my grave thingy down as stated in a thread I made in the Off-Topic area, (https://limelightgaming.net/forums/showt...p?tid=9210And I decided to go AFK as I feel asleep. When I wake up, I had messages from a friend with a picture that is listed below under the evidence. I then spoke to Blackdog about it as he did some research in the logs and there was quite a few rule violation created and this would be against the following rules:

2.5 Do not do unrealistic things out of context (FailRP). This includes things such as anti-gravity bathtubs, unrealistic car colours, watermelon fights, etc. when there is no specific roleplay in which they would make sense (i.e. game shows or science roleplays).
4.3 Do not throw molotovs without a roleplay reason.

Evidence:

Friend's Picture (Screenshot):
[Image: 6A98693426CAC272B8043AC00E942F8E1101301A]

Console Script from Blackdog:

v33x[15:30:34]Macca(STEAM_0:0:116887885)used command: inventory cityrp_weapon_molotov use 1
v33x[15:34:14]Macca(STEAM_0:0:116887885)said: /job Nip - Lawyer
Player macca has 24hrs to respond to this,a message has been forwarded to him via another member as i cannot seem to find him on our forum lists
I believe it has now been 24 hours.
hello i did this because i said i knew the person and rp about it i got took by an admin and still got warned for it he told me that it wasnt allowed so i apoligised and we left it there im sorry for not seeing this because my friend didnt forward the message because ive not spoke to him.
Approved:

Player was issued an 8hr weapons and vehicles as a tradeoff punishment instead of an ourright ban on the condition that if he is EVER caught makeing up reasons like this again, the punishment will be a SEVERE ban