Limelight Forums

Full Version: My situation on Friday/Saturday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

At first, I wasn't going to write this thread but then I decided I can't be arsed messaging the same people the same things, So I will be writing this thread, even with me not wanting to, but I believe I need to tell people and not keep it to myself es. Everything written in this thread isn't a troll. I also DIDN'T make this thread for attention from anyone.

For those who didn't know.. for a majority of the day during Friday and Saturday, my steam name was shown as:
[L²:RP][F.I] Sours @ Depressed and [L²:RP][F.I] Sours @ NotInTheMood

For the players who PMed me both of the server (at times) and on my steam freinds list I'd like to inform you why my steam name was like that and why at times I have been really quiet. I have only truely told one person about this from an alternate view of people I have not met in real life, anyways..

April, 4th 2015, I was walking towards my closest friend's house as we had plans to go to places in town and when I knocked, her mum said she didn't come downstairs at all yet at all so her mum allowed me in. I knocked on her bedroom door as it opened slightly as it was silent. When I went up, I found her on the floor and lets say that I wasn't able to continue with the plans we had for that day or later on. and So... Tommorow is the Annual date of her leaving.

I'll not go into too much details on this as I don't want to write it as it is but i'll say it didn't help the current depression I carried and this made my shoulders very, very heavy and that is how I lost the only and closest friend I have and we was close for 12 years. How she came to her own state is from her own self-harm, and the reminder of it didn't really make me happy so I tried to keep it away but yeah.. that is the reason for the name change on Friday/Saturday.

In memory to her I had decided to made this:
[Image: 13ED3575BCD948AE55EFC89F32A938E4208279DA]

She was the one who introduced me to CityRP back in 2012 and it was the greatest plan and idea that I have ever decided to play on, I have had so many memories both with her and with new friends that I have carried from the all the way from the begining. I thank her and everything she has done for myself in my life and I hope for a peaceful afterlife she currently holds.

[Image: 9E9E15735252DC50086D3FA647B85E849433454F]
[Image: 3CD325A8ACA7A7B79E3E30CCABE25F31A5AA0B3B]
My thoughts are with you.
Those are excellent shots you made. You carry on with who you are and keep her with you in memory. I am sorry to hear this, but am glad that you shared it.

You will be fine, hang in there, and if you do need to talk just let me know. We can share horror stories or whatnot.

Just hang in there.
(Apr 3, 2016, 09:08 AM)SirWulf Wrote: [ -> ]Those are excellent shots you made. You carry on with who you are and keep her with you in memory. I am sorry to hear this, but am glad that you shared it.

You will be fine, hang in there, and if you do need to talk just let me know. We can share horror stories or whatnot.

Just hang in there.

(Apr 3, 2016, 08:59 AM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]My thoughts are with you.

Thanks you two. Smile
I am very sorry to hear that, and my thoughts to you and her family.
My condolences. I'm very sorry this happened to you and I can't begin to imagine the pain of losing a best friend. Hang in there man.
(Apr 3, 2016, 01:46 PM)Decay Wrote: [ -> ]My condolences. I'm very sorry this happened to you and I can't begin to imagine the pain of losing a best friend. Hang in there man.

(Apr 3, 2016, 11:34 AM)Innovative Wrote: [ -> ]I am very sorry to hear that, and my thoughts to you and her family.

Thank you both, your support means a lto to me, I'll live.
I can relate. Man this hit hard
Sorry to hear that, my thoughts to both you and her family.
(Apr 3, 2016, 11:29 PM)Maniac Wrote: [ -> ]I can relate. Man this hit hard

(Apr 3, 2016, 11:47 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to hear that, my thoughts to both you and her family.

Yet again, thank you both for supporting me. Smile
I'm sorry to hear, my thoughts are with you and her family.
Wow....
Condolences man...
Just hope you feel better soon,
I'll always be there to message you back.
Shit happens, just hope you come out of the other end stronger.

Condolences to you and her folks.
Oh my god.. iam really sorry for you. My thoughts to you and the family.
If you need someone to talk, iam here for you dude
Sorry for your loss, I know how it feels to lose someone close and having a best friend for 12 years is hard to just forget and not think about it.
Hope you are coping well with it and keep your chin up!

Much love, your fellow Midget
Pages: 1 2