Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ducktard's Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Ducktard

Ban ID: ([font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]2056) STEAM_0:0:79965502[/font]

Banned by: [L²] Noble

Server: None Of The Above 

Ban Reason: Double Accounting

Why should you be unbanned?: So earlier today I was looking through my Garry's mod server history and I came across limelight in which I wanted to see how everyone was getting on so I decided to connect and to my disbelief I was faced the a disconnect message telling me I was banned, I was confused on why I was banned so I came here to the forums to see that I was permanently Banned from limelight for double accounting, This confused me seeing how I have never been on limelight with another account before, I do own one other account (https://steamcommunity.com/id/qwertypu) which I used for my friend Zecon's server when I was administrating it but I have never used the account on limelight ever, also I did not have a ban on either my main or alternative account so I couldn't have been avoiding a ban. When I found out about my ban Zecon contacted Noble for me to ask me why I was banned and Nobles replied saying that my account was Linked to 2 other accounts:  Mother Russia (STEAM_0:1:115446754) and Heckler (STEAM_0:0:80759244) which I've never seen before and have no connection with, Which then Zecon told me that these to accounts had been banned for: Mother Russia was banned by Barkles for what I'm assuming were DDoS threats and Heckler was banned by Mahti for double accounting. I asked Zecon to ask Noble if he would please check again but I don't know if he did or not. Zecon himself suggested that my use of VPNs may be the cause of the link, As I sometimes use VPNs this is the only thing I think could have happened and if not I have no idea. I am willing to help any way I can to solve what has happened here and am more than happy to answer any questions that may concern you.   Thank you -Ducktard
at one point you have shared IPs with Heckler weather thats from Double Accounting or otherwise thats not for me to decide

What i will say is "Mother Russia" is Perm'd for actual DDOS not threats and therefore this obviously wll have be investigated throughly
(Apr 3, 2016, 09:24 PM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ]at one point you have shared IPs with Heckler weather thats from Double Accounting or otherwise thats not for me to decide

What i will say is "Mother Russia" is Perm'd for actual DDOS not threats and therefore this obviously wll have be investigated throughly
Okay, If there is anything I can do to help please let me know as soon as possible, Thanks -Ducktard
After further review it appears the accounts are operated by 2 separate users. Ban will be removed from record.

Approved.