Limelight Forums

Full Version: My ship has sailed!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
ARRRRGH. There be a storm a brewin' on the horizon. It be my time to part these lands and venture afar, in search of new booty. I have made many a matey's but aye must move on to the next sea, there be atleast seven.

I wish ye all the most plunderous of booty's there are to be found, I hope ye too one day venture into lands afar, a prosperin' future is near.

Top Mateyyy's

Temar - The captain himself, sailing the ship since the start, top mateyyy, I wish ye the best of the booty.
Brynn - The Shortbread bandit, booty for days with this mateyyy, keep on sailin'
GeorgeTheBoy - The First mate of the Tesco Fleet, his been sailin' for years, he had his downfall now he be up and on his adventures once more, keep 'er sailin, Mateyyyy.
Nacreas - Once the poop deck swabbler with that mop of his, now his 0-100 made it and is up 'ere with the captain, stay away from seamen, mateyyy.
Vauld - ye be a landlubber from across the sea but ye be a sound Mateyyy, keep ‘er sailin’, stay away from eoghan beanboy.
mahti - Ye a dota swashbuckler, ye be plowin’ the landlubbers of solo and team que alike, keep sailin’ upwards.
Burnett - Ye a top mateyy mate mate. Keep ‘er sailin’ straight.
Smex - The self proclaimed TGP Moba Captain, Keep on rubbin' top Mateyyy Bruce's head with them rampages.
Zecon - Aye, ye cargo thief run off with me booty from that Captain Strike : Global Orienteering. Ye haven’t escaped davey jones locker yet, Mateyyy.
Reefaz - Ye lice infested milk maid, Ye’ll be swimming permanently swimmin’ with the fish’s with those actions.
Kieron - Aye, Mateyyyy, Ye be a top Mateyy, rival to no-one in the profession of Muskteering.
Shadew - First Mateyyy Brucey Biceps, DIY Drill a hole in a ship and ye sunk us ye swashbuckler.
Farewell Rickat.
You taught me alot during your time, cheers for that. Sad to see you go General Crickets!

Also shortbread is better then borbons
farewell rickets, you will be missed by everyone except me.
Take care rickets. You were promoted at the ol' place in 2014 and you've always been a very devoted staff-member since then.
You've done a solid as a staff, and you can now sail with the Vet flag, searching for booty and adventure. You got loads of experience so I'm sure you'll do a great job with whatever you decide to do next.
(Apr 2, 2016, 11:03 PM)Zecon Wrote: [ -> ]farewell rickets, you will be missed by everyone except me.

I fucking hate you

and Paul O'Grady...
Goodbye Rickets  Cool
(Apr 2, 2016, 11:04 PM)General Rickets Wrote: [ -> ]and Paul O'Grady...

[Image: 197571_1.jpg]
<3
Give me your stuff
(Apr 2, 2016, 11:16 PM)Maniac Wrote: [ -> ]Give me your stuff

I would watch it burn.
rip woods name, you can't sail without wood, what is ur boat made of

Sad to see ya go man!
Sad to see you go Rickets. Ahoj general Smile
GoodBye rickets!
All the good memories we got both from here and other places... its a shame to see you go..
Dont forget that lamp posts arent so good to walk on yeh?
Goodbye friend!
Pages: 1 2 3 4