Limelight Forums

Full Version: Theo + Obay Reportéd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good evening community, the clock has turned to the next month meaning it is time for me to return to the forums and produce a monthly post again.

Today I feel it is necessary that I address a serious issue within this community, the presence of two of its administrators: Theo and Obay.

Both individuals are notorious for being nuábs, however I feel in the past day or so, they have crossed the line. As I'm sure you're all aware, both staff members posted April Fools resignation threads, both of which I now approve of since the demonstration of such nuábish behaviour.

Now, the first issue I have with this is precisely one year before this, a similar thread was posted on the old community by the sex god Temar, and it was very convincing since it was never done before. However now with these two new cases, I am almost certain that the individuals in question (I don't Obay the rules + Theolikesmenz) did not ask Lord Temar for permission to recreate his hilarious art, and are therefore in a breach of copyright.

Secondly, I feel what is more disgusting is the fact that the staff team seemed to approve of this absurd behaviour! However, I am confident that some staff members did try to disapprove of the jokes through the means of democracy this community is run by. For example, about half a year ago in 2015, Rickets said in TeamSpeak, and I quote: "shut the fuck up before i knock your fucking block off mate". This demonstrates to me the fact that Rickets had acknowledged that this is disgusting behaviour for staff members of such a professionally ran community, and I am glad to see he is following in the footsteps of his idol Paul O' Grady.

Now, for this part I'd like all you to remove your hats in respect if you are wearing one as this is quite an emotional story. If you take a look at the team page, it shows Vauld has not been online since the events occurred, so it seems he became so immersed in his methods of aggresive RP and events in response to the threads that he ended up setting his PC and house on fire, and subsequently died.

[Image: inGEjaA.png]

Since I cannot speak to Brian without the conversation steering towards the subject of biscuits, and I can't talk to Enzyme since quite frankly he turns me on, I am turning to you, the community, to deal with this disgusting case of administrative abuse.

ty, many thanks,

I remain,

zcon
[Image: xTk9ZKypUs08kauQVO.gif]
Um...
[Image: 3a731236abff8d3769c4b4e3e3437ca4.png]

Oh no. Not Vauld.
omg its brynn not brian. damn you zecon
Reviewed and concluded.

Both users are nuábs, thus will get a blacklist from existing for 2 weeks.

Thank you for making this report.
(Apr 2, 2016, 10:15 PM)Brynn Wrote: [ -> ]omg its brynn not brian. damn you zecon

yes
(Apr 2, 2016, 10:15 PM)Zecon Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 2, 2016, 10:15 PM)Brynn Wrote: [ -> ]omg its brynn not brian. damn you zecon

yes
best response this year thank you sir
[Image: 75618139e2c81ab81823c8b5faafa0da.png]
[Image: tumblr_nxjvhp2l4G1rfd7lko1_500.gif]
Thank you for this report.

For starters, I had introduced a new rule internally which forces staff-members to send monthly nudes of themselves to HR just so that the SAs can threaten to leak it if the admin in question misbehaves. This rule is something that's been enforced for quite some time and it's with a saddened heart that I announce that Theo's and Obay's nudes will be released for public punished.

Furthermore, both staff-members will have to supply you with monthly nudes for a full year as a compensation and apology for this behavior. Professionalism is something that we take pride of, and I'm sure that your report will help make Limelight the best we can be.

The staffmember "Brian" will also face consequences for him being himself, and he'll be forced to stare at my nudes for a minimum of 8 hours every day for a full week. This will hopefully make him understand that he shouldn't be himself. His shortbread propaganda will also be seized and given to the US government for safe storage.

Sincerely,

DJ Pantysoaker
Professional professionalist and part-time nude model.
(Apr 2, 2016, 10:36 PM)Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ]-snip-

thank you daddy
(Apr 2, 2016, 10:36 PM)Small-penis man enzyme Wrote: [ -> ]The staffmember "Brian" will also face consequences for him being himself, and he'll be forced to stare at my nudes for a minimum of 8 hours every day for a full week. This will hopefully make him understand that he shouldn't be himself. His shortbread propaganda will also be seized and given to the US government for safe storage.

YOU MAY TAKE ME FREEDOM BUT YOU WILL NEVER TAKE MY SHORTBREAD!
Hello, Zecon.

In future, please send all complaints to our designated complaints department here.

You can expect a response within 2-6 days. This is the standard reponse time.

Regards,
George
(Apr 2, 2016, 10:53 PM)George Wrote: [ -> ]-snip-

every little helps.
(Apr 2, 2016, 11:31 PM)Obay Wrote: [ -> ]I am fucking done

as an administrator, yes, you most certainly are.
Pages: 1 2