Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unbann request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Your name: Dimitris3331

Ban ID: 1905

Banned by: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][L²] Brynn[/font]

Ban reason: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]Propspamming server, causing lag[/font]

Why should be unbanned?:Ok so 3 monts ago my acc got hacked and i took it back 3 days ago when i tried to join i realized that the guy that hacked me cost me a ban at the server i know that is hard to believe me but i really want to join the server .I just want a chance to prove that it was no me the guy that did that.T[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]hanks a lot for reading that.[/font]
Do you have any evidence of your account being hacked?
I have some of my friends that you can talk with but i know thats not enough i didnt know that they guy will do something like that so i didnt take any pictures if you give me a chance i will prove that this guy was not me
i really want a chance and believe me i will prove that this guy was not me
Under review, be patient.
ok sir
how long its gonna take?
When I've investigated you will get a response. Stop bumping your unban request.

Do not respond to this comment.
I was one of his friends who helped him take back hims account.The guy who hacked his account was joinning random gmod servers and propspamming so he get banned.Also dimitris lost 20euros invetory.At least he go his account back.
If you were hacked and banned, then why did you wait 2 months to appeal your ban?

Do you have any evidence of you being hacked?
i waited 2 monts because i took my acc back some weeks ago and i realized that i had perma at the server some days ago thats why and i already told to the athere admin  that i didnt take any photos because i didnt know that the guy will do something like that
What evidence should he have?You cant take picture how you being hacked...When you gettting hacked you dont care about to take pictures just to save your account.
Only people involved should be posting.

The reason why we are asking for evidence about your account being hacked is because we don't know your account was hacked, for all we know it could just be an excuse. We can't just take your friends word for it because it's not solid evidence. This is the reason why we need some form of evidence.
but i already told you i didnt take any pictures because i was trying to save my acc i am just asking for a chance only for that and you will see that this guys was not me please just give me a chance
So do you have a email from steam of when you got your password reset?

Make sure to sensor out your email if you do. We'll need to see the date you received it aswell. Or just send it to me in PM.
Pages: 1 2