Limelight Forums

Full Version: (April Fools) Theo's Resignation 2x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Okay... This is the second time posting this because Safira accidentally ran over the first one with her car (deleted it). All in all, I am resigning because I currently and will no longer have the time to go on Garry's Mod or help with forums work because medical school is quite difficult (training to be a pharmacist). That and the full-time job I am trying to manage to help pay for my dorm room and tuition is too overwhelming and I feel that it would be best for me to leave my spot open for someone more deserving.

I won't make a long list of names or anything like that because I don't see it to be necessary. I'm not leaving completely, I will be on from time-to-time but as a player where I won't have the stress of being an administrator.

Thank you all for giving me this opportunity!

*Theo unzips his pants and pees in the corner of the Admin Lounge and walks out of the room*
Hopefully Safira won't delete this one. Sad to see ya go. Best of luck out there.
This is why we have trust issues Theo.
Sorry Theo Big Grin

OT: Nobody's voice will ever compare to yours Sad
Hope to see you again some day Theo it was nice having you on the team and thank you for helping me with the suggestions back when I was around. You were a good admin.
Still divorcing you
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

THEO! DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE ME!
I WILL BE ALONE FOREVER! ;-;
PLEASE! DON'T LEAVE MEE!!!!!

But in seriousness,
Good luck dude - You are a cool American
and you know I don't like a lot of Americans Tongue
(I'm looking at you Toxic)
For the short time I knew you, you seemed to be a capable and well respected Administrator.

Thanks for the work you've done here and good luck with life.
We started out hating each other. and we still do. RIP
[Image: ab564c7132449ab31853cae1c238719f.png]
sad 2 see u go
Theo irl^^
Good luck Dr Theo (Or to be)
Noooo theo!... Sad
Sad to see you leave man take care!
Im going to miss you Theo
Keep posting your feet I need to make something......
I'll say goodbye when April Fools is over ^^
Pages: 1 2 3