Limelight Forums

Full Version: Refund on clothing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bought one of the female models and its god awful ugly. Its 3d model in the clothing section is broken and does't show the correct model so can I get a refund for it? Uniform Tiffany Belqcua
By any chance is this the Greeny-Grey one? if so, I had the exact same problem :/
(Apr 1, 2016, 12:11 PM)Python Wrote: [ -> ]By any chance is this the Greeny-Grey one? if so, I had the exact same problem :/
 Nay nay. Its a Brunette, Blue dress, with hideous leather boots that have a steel heel. The 3d model looks nothing like it.
(Apr 1, 2016, 01:51 PM)Katyusha Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 1, 2016, 12:11 PM)Python Wrote: [ -> ]By any chance is this the Greeny-Grey one? if so, I had the exact same problem :/
 Nay nay. Its a Brunette, Blue dress, with hideous leather boots that have a steel heel. The 3d model looks nothing like it.

Oh god that one *shudders*
it sucks that u dont like it mate
The female models need an actual representation of what they look like. So whats the haps moderation/administration people. Can i get refunded on the item that was falsely described?
You may get a refund depending on the situation.
If it's bugged you should be able to get a refund pretty easy.
Post a screenshot of the 3d model you thought you were bying to what you actually got.
I think i actualy handled this quite some time ago,forgot the thread for it was still open
(Apr 20, 2016, 05:07 PM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]I think i actualy handled this quite some time ago,forgot the thread for it was still open

Requesting closure.