Limelight Forums

Full Version: Player Report :Nergaard2k | Aim God & Black Magic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Nergaard2k | Aim God | & Black Magic
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16897402 & STEAM_0:1:52827240
Server: V33X
Time: 5:57 PM [California Time]
Summary: FailRP. 2 police officers chopping down wood instead of patrolling.
Evidence: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...login=true
server had only 4 peopel on at that moment ! and there was no rp going on so i think youre request here is abit invalid!
You could've switched jobs but you decided to stay as a police officer. Just because there are not many people on doesn't mean you stop trying to play the role of your character.
In my eyes this is not FailRP. We let Gun Dealers, Black Market Dealers, Chefs, SWAT, and Mechanics chop wood down. Why are Police officers not allowed to chop tress when they are off duty? Why do we allow them to fish when off duty, but not chop trees. This again, is not FailRP in my eyes.
Denied.

As Soviethooves said, you can be off-duty.
It is a grey area however, and so I suggest these precautions if you want to chop wood as police:

1. Change your job to 'Off-Duty Police Officer'
2. If the team is full and you still want to chop wood, change back to Citizen - this allows somebody else to do the job
3. You must carry out your duties as a cop first. This means responding to /requests and stopping crime if you see it, 'off-duty' or not.
4. Make it known over the radio that you are off-duty (10-10 is the police code).