Limelight Forums

Full Version: player report against Rainbow Dash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
the accused player: Rainbow Dash SteamID: STEAM_0:0:34971534

Video Evidence: https://youtu.be/5uOppmvfykY

server: v33x

Time: 23.50 gtm

well as you can see in the video, we where just standing there talking and we where unarmed, and for noe reason at all this swat just comes to the door and shoots a random guy, and arrested me for no reason.

1. Rdm
2. Random arrest
3.FailRp

ban request
Looks good, however - I suggested informing the Staff Team completely with the informatino they wanted from the template or even writing it from the template.

I suggest writing your request on this Application:

Code:
[b]Name of Player:[/b] (Also make this your title. IE: Report on Venom)

[b]SteamID: [/b]What is their SteamID?

[b]Server: [/b]Which server did it happen on?

[b]Time: [/b]What time did it happen? (In GMT)

[b]Summary:[/b] Give us context and what rules they broke.

[b]Evidence:[/b] Put anything here that would support your claims like a video or pictures.

Source: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/showt...p?tid=4706
I had a reason to shoot. A person dressed EXACTLY like him shot me in the nexus garage. Then he run away from the garage so I followed. I saw him enter the building so I was ready to raid when he opened it so I just gunned him down as he attempted to kill me erlier in the garage.
(Apr 1, 2016, 02:25 AM)MrKat Wrote: [ -> ]I had a reason to shoot. A person dressed EXACTLY like him shot me in the nexus garage. Then he run away from the garage so I followed. I saw him enter the building so I was ready to raid when he opened it so I just gunned him down as he attempted to kill me erlier in the garage.

that doesent give u a reason or right to assault people all randomly!  hope you get punished as you also broke fear rp several times and nlr and  rdmed several times aswell as abusing youre job as cop  induledgly  harassing other people on the server saying their building looks like shit!
After talking with MrKat on steam, and seeing the video this is my ruleing:

Mrkat had absolutely NO reason to shoot the person he shot, you state you suspected the 3 in the room we're involved in a murder that had happened 5-10 min prior and they they were armed at the time of the murder.

At the time of your shooting, you suspected they we're armed, WERE being the key word here, you had no idea of knowing whether or not they still were, or whether or not the people in that room we're even the people you were looking for, the door opened, and you shot the first person you saw for the reason "I blew them away as I could get them revived."

For all you knew the person who opened the door was old man withers going to buy some cookies while he was out for a walk, but instead soon as that door opened, you saw a red shirt, and blew the guy away.

Considering you have 8 blacklists, some includeing:

Weapons
Executing as cop. Unacceptable

[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]Special Service Agent
Misusing tools after being warned
[/font]

[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]Special Service Agent
Throwing random flares and grenades onto mainstreet.
[/font]
[/font]

You also have 5 bans on record for various offences, one being:

FailRP, stealing a car as SWAT sergeant, lying to staff

Due to your actions in this inccident, and it being unacceptable conduct for the job you we're in your punishment stands as is:

10hr Weapons Blacklist, time increased due to priors on record with weapons and misuse of government positions

14hr Government law enforcement blacklist includeing: SWAT, Police, SS