Limelight Forums

Full Version: Goodbye...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Right, lads, and lassies, and any others. 

I have become less active on limelight... I am sad that I am writing this. I have to write this, I think for my own good. 

So I have not been on at all recently. I have played Arma 2 with Lizard. However that has stopped aswell. In fact I have not really played any games recently. So I feel the need to say, farewell to everyone. I will still be having some fun shows with dude that has not only the same, but the best music taste, Dig. I love doing EvoRadio with him. But I may not be live as much... I love most people here, but I am gonna have to name a few that have stood out to me, I really don't want to as everyone, and I mean everyone. has made me smile at least twice.

Lizard: Dude, can't believe you left. Nevermind myself.
Dig: You are my rock n' roll not only EvoRadio colleague, Good Friend, but one of the people, that made me mature the fuck up.
Judge Rage: You can't put me on foot patrol anymore, Inspector.
Zeppy: Admin?? Mia Khalifa, Knife in toaster? #seemslegit
Megasaw: ... <3
Noodleh(doodleh): We all love a drunken dood on late nights, right?
Admiral: Loved Rp'ing!
Razz: As much as we argued. I still love you man...

Pinky, Obay, Brynn, Barkles, Blackdog, Enzyme, Faustie, General Rickets, George, Mahti, Nacreas, Rolorox, Safira, Theo, Vauld, Venom, Burnett, Noble, Theblackshadowofgod, Voloptious, Cameron, Mathias, Doodleh, Maniac, SovietHooves, and any other staff member I forgot. 

Right you guys. You guys are all amazing people. Not only do you make our server proud. You make us all smile, and cri Sad. You all make one of the best if not. The best, staff team there can be. You made the server, you keep the server squeaky clean (minges and annoying squeakers, and clean in general). 

So anyone who I forgot please tell me, because you all are still amazing. 

Right, lads and lassies. 

Yours, faithfully. 
Adam.
Didn't think you would leave I guess you will be joining the leavers party.
Wow, another good guy is leaving Sad I hope you will come back. Have a good one.
Cheers for the kind words! Cya mate
Hope to see you around the servers once again.