Limelight Forums

Full Version: [Deprecated] Limelight Changelogs V1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Finally no more "Is that update live already?", "OMG no updates for a long time - Devs are inactive", "How many updates have been pushed so far?".   Smile

Today we proudly present you our brand new changelog-viewer. 

[Image: WMxwV1o.png]

Actually, it's not just a "viewer". There's something in the backend aswell.

Whenever something is pushed by our Developers, it'll be automatically added to the database by a backend-application (NodeJS).
Once added, it'll be right visible on the viewer-page.

Small updates will no longer be announced on the forums. You may have noticed the messed up update-thread without any structure (click). However. Important/Critical/Big updates will still be announced in seperate threads. 

I'll work on a small update-notification-widget for the forum header-section. That way you won't miss any updates.

Soon I will add changelogs for forum-updates and stock-exchange too.

Viewer link:  Simply click the "CityRP 2" navigation button and select "Changelogs".
Great Job!
Good job Smile
Is it possible to have the navigation bar at the top of the change logs page instead of the "Back To Forums" button. I think that would be a bit better, makes it look nicer I think!
I love this. This will show how often our developers are updating and making changes to the gamemode (which is very often!)

Nice job with this, Burnett!
Looks Great!
Classified? What's being hid.. 

The truth is out there
(Mar 31, 2016, 04:16 AM)Welker Wrote: [ -> ]Classified? What's being hid.. 

The truth is out there

Classified usually involves back-end updates to the servers.
(Mar 31, 2016, 07:26 AM)Nacreas Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 31, 2016, 04:16 AM)Welker Wrote: [ -> ]Classified? What's being hid.. 

The truth is out there

Classified usually involves back-end updates to the servers.

Think this is border line jokes. But yeah as Burnett started, 'classified' is usually stuff which obtain information that would be classed as a security leak. 

We garntee tranparency however not to the point we are risking our security.
'fixed encoding shit'

Has to be the best update so far, well done devs!
The classified updates are various improvements to the gamemode to incorporate more triangular shaped vectors to your screen, thus subliminally planting theories and conspiracies of 'omg LLominati confirm?!??' into your heads.

Each symbol is carefully placed so as not to arise suspicion from the common Minge, but rather work its way past the weak and directly influence the strong and the loyal. Here it will slowly take over the mind of the player, using its parasitical characteristics to spread quickly and replace all humanitarian traits.

We will then harvest your subdued and corrupted minds in order place them into pugs, thus creating a squishy-faced and adorable army who will serve in pubs and bring us coffee.
This force of terror will be called the Pub Pug Pups, or the PPP. Notice that between 'K' and 'P' there are 5 letters. 5 letters? Well... Temar has 5 letters.

Or y'know. Back-end Security stuff.
lol yeah I was joking, obviously they are classified for a reason Tongue
Embrace the PPP.
Small update:

Classified entries are now longer visible in the viewer. It took too much space and was ugly.
Added a "Hidden entries" counter instead

[Image: 8SXADri.png]

+ Re-design of the viewer
+ Status whether latest changes are live

[Image: QUlerwZ.png]
Pages: 1 2