Limelight Forums

Full Version: Advanced Duplication Un-Freezing problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Server [US/EU]: EU
Map: v33x
Description: After the recent Gmod Update, all my previous 40+ props (tested with 5 other players) no matter if the settings were set to freeze it on paste of the dupe or with/without constraints, it always spawned unfrozen. This causes most of my dupes to become unuseable and almost crashed the server a few times.
Bug is [In-Game/On Forums/Other]: In-Game
Since when have you experienced the bug? After the most recent Gmod Update
Additional Information: N/A
Images/Screenshots: N/A
(Mar 30, 2016, 07:58 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]
Server [US/EU]: EU
Map: v33x
Description: After the recent Gmod Update, all my previous 40+ props (tested with 5 other players) no matter if the settings were set to freeze it on paste of the dupe or with/without constraints, it always spawned unfrozen. This causes most of my dupes to become unuseable and almost crashed the server a few times.
Bug is [In-Game/On Forums/Other]: In-Game
Since when have you experienced the bug? After the most recent Gmod Update
Additional Information: N/A
Images/Screenshots: N/A

Not that I experienced the same problem however,

With my most recent dupes - the materials didn't seem to stay and turned into it's original prop materials - Not sure if it is anything to be the same however, it was only noticed after the update.
Sweet jebus this is horrible, every dupe i have is essentialy dead in the water till its fixed
Bug was confirmed and will be fixed in an hour.
Will also push a fix for the materials bug