Limelight Forums

Full Version: I meant to send £20 not £60
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I decided to donate £20, but as the paypal site was laggy it seemed to have sent it 3 times in succession. I thought it was strange I got 2.1 mil in game but a few hours later I realized what happened. If you could take  1.4 mil worth of items away from me (not in weapons though) and give me my £40 back that would be appreciated.
Hi Cate,
I honestly don't know the procedures for issuing refunds on donations, but all I know is that you definentaly should not charge back via PayPal, because LL will probably permanently ban you for the chargeback. I would get into contact with Temar, the owner, he should be able to help you.
@ 'Temar'
done
(Mar 30, 2016, 11:20 PM)Temar Wrote: [ -> ]done

Short and simple
If Temar gets that many likes from one word, I want to see him type out a full sentence.
(Mar 31, 2016, 04:20 PM)George Wrote: [ -> ]If Temar gets that many likes from one word, I want to see him type out a full sentence.

Imagine the amount of likes he would get for adding punctuation. Dear lord it could cripple the website. Get security on this shit, now.