Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR : TheFakeTaco
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: TheFakeTaco

Ban ID: 2490

Banned by:  [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][L²:M] Soviethooves[/font]

Server: V33X

Ban Reason: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]D/C to avoid arrest[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: I would like to get unbanned because the policeman that was arresting me was doing FailRP and after being arrested multiple times by him and his buddy for unreal reasons I was done with it. If it is decided the unban can't happen can I atleast get a Ban Reduction. Sorry, - TheFakeTaco
I have only one argument. So you believe if a player is suspected of breaking a rule, that means you too can break a rule? Do understand there is no excuse for your actions.
I know its not an excuse if anything its a reason which still doesn't help the case.
Involved: I was the Police Sergeant and was the second Officer On-Scene

I believe this was the third run-in I had with you guys.

The first one was at the gunstore, where for some reason the former Police Sergeant committed suicide and tried to frame you and your friend for murder. You turned what would have been a couple of minutes investigating into a 10 minute + Admin Situation where the final conclusion was that I could carry on as I saw fit; which led to me searching the store and finding no murder weapon, which led to me releasing you.

The second one was at Corleone Villas, where a sharp-eyed Katyusha spotted a blocked window, which the laws stated would lead to a search warrant. After getting warrants on 3 different people in order to gain complete access to the house, we found a massive contra farm. Two corleones rolled up, saying we had no reason to search, barely complying with us as we ordered them to the wall with our weapons drawn, and again called an admin. Blackdog quickly drags the loudest one away and shows him the reason for the search, we arrest them for contraband. A few minutes later, during a building check, the last Corleone is found. We had just been there to check and make sure everything was okay, but as we were leaving, he mentions being related to that contra farm, so we arrested him for being connected to it. I'm not sure which of the Corleones you were in that instance, I think you were the last one, but I know for sure you were one of them.

Finally, the third situation, where you DCed in the middle of it. I was performing a building check on the abandoned motel off Downtown Road when I hear a car wreck. I jog out to the road to see a flaming Charger wedged in the bullbars of a Police Tahoe. I immediately called for Fire and EMS, and ran to check on the occupants of both vehicles. The Officer was fine, and tells me he had just started to pull over the Charger when they ran, pulled a U-Turn, and ate Tahoe. The Paramedic arrives and manages to revive the driver of the Charger (Which, for the record, was you, TheFakeTaco) and immediately he begins screaming about how it is all the Officers fault, even calling him by his full name and his nickname. I told the driver and passenger repeatedly to go wait by the car, as I was still talking with the Officer. When asked about how you knew our full names, you claimed you had read and memorized the entire Police Database and knew everything about us. Obviously this information is not available to the General Public, so I started to cuff you. You then claimed that the former Police Sergeant, who had, for the record, tried to frame you for Murder, was your friend and showed it to you. As I was warranting you for hacking into a Government Server, you DCed.

In conclusion- admins/moderators were involved in every situation that led to your arrest, and decided each time that the Police were well within their rights to arrest you. You got mad and DCed so you wouldn't get arrested again.
"The Officer was fine, and tells me he had just started to pull over the Charger when they ran, pulled a U-Turn, and ate Tahoe. "

The lie here is too great. I was going through the road when a tahoe turns right into my car full speed. I was incredibly mad because not only was the police officer on the wrong side of the road but he refused to pay insurance fines.
-INVOLVED: ARRESTING OFFICER-

Now, what happened was yes, we had a collision. But due to my reckless driving I knew the consequences would result in my demotion, hence why I made up a bunch of bull in order to protect my employment. But hey, corrupt cop RP happens, just suck it up and move on.
You're not allowed to DC from an arrest situation, just because you feel that the situation is unfair.

You broke the rules by DCing to avoid arrest as the ban states.
Denied.