Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR | Rainbow Dash (Mr.Kat)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

A Very Sour Player Report
With how much I hate writing these reports - I had to do it with so much evidence I had recieved and mine and other users of the communties annoyance seeming to rise.

Name of Player:
Rainbow Dash (Mr.Kat)
SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:34971534
Server:
RP_Evocity_v33x
Time:
23:22 GMT (British Greenway)

Summary:
The user that has been assigned for this has been judged for disconnecting to avoid arrest and rejoining for suspected redemption and breaking of FearRP (No evidence of FearRP).

Scenario:
The user had create a DJ stand which there was a bunch of party crashers decided to do as it says and the police was called. The police arrived and stopped a few of the crasher tilll the security decided to start to shoot the crashers with a rifle as then she was handcuffed. The DJ then pulled out a MP5 next to the police as the Security was handcuffed then ran out of the building and was shot down. A Paramedic ( myself ) came to heal him up as he recieved a warrant and then he disconnected to avoid the arrest. The user then rejoined masked under a new job title with a suspicious smell of redemption and then changed it to DJ a few later and carried on with his RP.

would be against the following rules:

1.3 Do not reconnect, suicide, change job or do anything else to avoid a roleplay situation.
2.1a You cannot attack a person who has a gun (or stun gun) pointed at you.
2.1b You cannot draw a weapon when someone has you at gunpoint.

Evidence:

Arrest Warrant and Medical Treatment:
[Image: 8CF8151BE4A40A0FB962F4E2B4F5AC9D7C30C219]

Pulling Weapons out as Security Guard is Cuffed:

[Image: FD9E10A250A7D6F87720898B10C32100DC9B3E89]

[b]Rejoining:
[/b]

[Image: BE243946BD9146ECEA64A3F001CBF221D8A9C919][b]

[b]User Information from Tab Menu - After Rejoin:
[/b][/b]

[b]
[Image: 21068FC606EF088246CFFFFEFDFCDF276267F932][b]

User Information from Tab Menu - After a Few minutes:
[/b][/b]

[b]
[Image: 18F57158210E306EF092A65AB73B2DCFAB81B0AD]

[b]User Information from Tab Menu - Many more minutes after:
[/b][/b]

[b]
[b][Image: 8D671A8EF8D08C422A617AE1676CC0EB69B560F8]
[/b][/b]
I have friends over and we had a lan party. When I went out of the room they thought it would be funny for them to bind my V button to disconnect. Nothing to say about this but sorry.
Can confirm story as the police officer present.
(Mar 30, 2016, 01:07 AM)MrKat Wrote: [ -> ]I have friends over and we had a lan party. When I went out of the room they thought it would be funny for them to bind my V button to disconnect. Nothing to say about this but sorry.

Even still,

Why would you press V when you are injured on the floor?
Its bit hard having 2 friends ontop of me bashing my keyboard with me not knowing why they did it...
Reviewed and concluded.

You was found to be disconnecting to avoid an role-play situation (Arrest). Even though you claim it was your friends, it doesn't matter. Your account, your responsibility.

Approved.