Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: What is your name?: ChaoticFuzionz / IC Name: Josh Edgar

Ban ID: What is your Ban ID(this isn't your SteamID)?: 2111

Banned by: Who issued the ban? Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][L²] George[/font]

Server: Which server did it happen on, V33X or Rockford?: V33X

Ban Reason: What was the exact reason for the ban?: 'Hacks'

Why should you be unbanned?: Why do you think you deserve/should be unbanned?: I have been wrongly accused for hacking and so was my friend, we have been patient with all the admins to try sort this out and all you are all doing is trying to get us to confess to a hack that we did not do I have had almost 200 hours on the server why would I go hack after all that IG time? 

Evidence: Put anything here that would support your claims like a video or pictures: The evidence I have for my unban request is when you admins added this new 'Developer Tool' me, my friend and another stranger had somehow accessed this tool as soon as it was released meaning the tool was bugged and we were wrongly accused and as the tool was taken down nobody else had been accused of the same thing that I was accused of because it was taken down

Oh and another thing, do you actually have evidence of us actually doing anything to the server? I know it said we accessed this tool but have you seen us doing anything? Keep that in mind and please get back to me as soon as possible thank you.
I am also willing to speak to an admin with a full conversation on steam to explain exactly what happened.
Oh and one other thing about my unban request, one of the admins said my ban would be unperm if I told him how I hacked into the console and wouldn't I have told him by now how I actually did it? If I actually hacked the console I would tell the truth for the unperm ban but I didn't do it.
You know what actually keep me banned, almost 200 fucking hours on the server and you believe what a fucking console says, Say the console said the Owner fucking hacked the server would you just go ahead and believe the console? I've been fucking telling you guys nothing but the truth and all you guys do is try get us to confess to something we didn't fucking do, most stupid fucking admins i've ever met use your fucking brains you add a new Developer tool into the server and 3 people access it SO OBVIOUSLY IT'S FUCKING BUGGED
Lying in the Courthouse is a serious offence so before you go any further, consider your responses.
IM NOT FUCKING LYING YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT
(Mar 30, 2016, 06:53 PM)ChaoticFuzionz Wrote: [ -> ]IM NOT FUCKING LYING YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT

You need to take a step outside and consider what you just said, as insulting staff is not taken lightly. Your forum account will be suspended.

[L²] Brynn
Denied as user has failed to abide by courthouse rules.