Limelight Forums

Full Version: Report: Kane, Macca
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Kane, Macca

SteamID:
Kane STEAM_0:1:79223676
Macca STEAM_0:0:116887885

Server: V33X

Time: 10:40PM

Summary: RDM, Metagaming

Evidence: https://youtu.be/-yYLsrcr51g
Metagaming? RDM?

You chose to leave out the fact that you were a SWAT Sergeant, you were arresting me in order to prevent me and Macca from speaking to the president about your corruption, when your warrants were being denied because the president was informed by the SS Agents that you were lying, you subsequently changed the warrant requests to "murder" and "vehicle manslaughter" to get me imprisoned. Let's also add that you detained me and I was uncuffed by the SS Agents because I was to meet the president about you being corrupt, and you warranted and arrested me mid RP to stop me from speaking.  This in turn led you to being demoted. We then searched for you on the streets to have a talk with you, you hit Macca and I got a police officer on you, you then ran away from the cop, spawned a Range Rover, as seen in the video. We then got information from an Anarchist that knew your vehicle location, same license plate and all, being MRKAT.

Fact of the matter is you changed your job to Mechanic in order to dwindle yourself from the police and an RP situation, which should be failRP. I had moderator permission to kill you, I had threatened you with death prior at the Internet Cafe and you believe I had an invalid reason to kill you? I RPd the situation, taking you into a back room, you decided to tell me I can't do what I was doing and had 0 intention to RP with me.

Just because you decide to take yourself OOC and remove yourself from an RP situation, it does not mean everyone around you are going to, you have no power to stop an RP situation, that power belongs to staff members only.

Long story short:
He arrests me for "murder" (A guy jumped in front of my car like 4 times in an attempt to be CDMd)

I then went to arrange a meeting with the president, he arrests me for "disrespect" the warrant was denied because he was aware MrKat was lying as I had spoken to two SS Agents and a cop inside the jail of his corruption. He then changed the warrant to "vehicular manslaughter" (A cop saw this and told the president and SS about this also)

Then, the police and SS Agents came to jail as they know I was falsely arrested.

I was then going for my meeting with the president, again, he handcuffs me for no reason, writes some fake reason why I was going to be arrested, the warrant is denied. He was then approached by officers, a SWAT member and two SS Agents. The SS Agents uncuffed me and asked me to go with them to see the president, MrKat then warrants me for "murder" and hits me with the arrest baton to silence me from speaking to the president about his corruption.

He was then demoted for this and I was unarrested by Suarez whom in which was an SS Agent.

--After demotion--

We encountered him in the internet Cafe, he punched Macca, as if we didn't have reason to kill him anyway (he was doing the same fake warrants to him too) I then got a police officer on him, he ran away from the officer, spawned a Range Rover in front of me and the officer and drove down the road in it.

He then changed job to remove himself from an RP situation, he did not die, was not a new character.

I got information from an Anarchist that he knew the location of a Range Rover with the license plate MRKAT.

He had already been threatened with death in the Cafe after assaulting Macca, and the corrupt police-work.

I had permission from a moderator, and a valid RP reason to kill you, it was RPd by me and Macca.
This 44 second clip provides no backstory or reason and you claim I was meta gaming which is simply not true, nor was it RDM.

Nothing can be taken from this clip, for all the admins could know, you could have pulled out a SCAR-H, shot me and Macca, fled to the warehouse and hid, but no, your video shows nothing.

You even hear me in the video talking to Macca OOC about you whining about us metagaming when I tell him about the same car.

[Image: 5193d3c0e8866686aa75976a73017166.png]
Denied.

Insufficient evidence lacking context to prove that the accused players broke the rules as you claim.