Limelight Forums

Full Version: Content Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just had some massive problems with my gmid but I think I fixed it.
But if I want to play on the servers I need to disable the "downloadable server content". Now I've got some huge errors on some normal and government cars/lightning (Photon and Vcmod).
I just want to ask if some of you could maybe send me the addons for theese cars because I don't know what I have to download (already got all the content packs)
Thank you very much.

[font=Tahoma, 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif]
*bump*
I have issues with photon sometimes, I find rejoining fixes my issues.
Thanks for your answer I'm going to try it
Hi Cunix,
Very odd problem indeed. I would recommend:
1. Reinstall our content
2. Manual reinstall of content (delete the files manually)
3. Verify Game Cache

If this doesn't work, then I would recommend gathering more information and filing a bug report.
Fixed my problem with photon and government cars but all walls/props got the default skin and the normal Police car and Tahoe are just white.
Also Thank you for your answer!
Hey, white tahoes are better then pink and black textures! *Cough cough*
(Mar 30, 2016, 02:37 PM)ZambieFarmery10 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, white tahoes are better then pink and black textures! *Cough cough*

You trynna say white is better than black? Racist.

OT: Brax to fix your "every Taurus and Tahoe is white" issue try re installing the photon addon its self