Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban request for: ★ Sgt.Donut RTEII
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]★ Sgt.Donut RTEII[/font]

Ban ID: 2455

Banned by: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][L²:M] Soviethooves[/font]

Server: V33x

Ban Reason: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]NLR. No Background RP for stealing a police cruiser.[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?:I feel that this ban was unnecessary. I stole the cop car, yes but I was planning on later to sell it back to the cop. If saying that me stealing an unlocked car was "failRP". People IRL (Car Theifs) on the show "Bait Car" steal unlocked cars. Also [L²:M] Soviethooves said "for example if you die in citizen spawn, and respawn you run out of there. So essentially that's what I did, took the car and got away from connectivity road. I don't see what was wrong. Then after I was going to hole up somewhere and attempt to sell back the car. Why I was heading to the lake, because of the houses. 
I was his arresting officer and at his admin sit because he broke NLR to steal my vehicle

You broke Fear RP, which lead to you being shot down by 2 officers on CONNECTIVITY ROAD. You then respawned, and while I was dealing with your friend ran from the spawn IN THE CITY, through the TUNNEL, onto CONNECTIVITY ROAD (BREAKING NLR) and stole my vehicle. After being explained to by me, and a moderator several times, you failed to understand how you broke NLR so you were banned. You should have stayed in the city when you spawn, OR, passed through CONNECTIVITY ROAD to get anywhere else, but you chose to come back to CONNECTIVITY ROAD and get revenge by stealing my police car. You ban is just, and you do not deserve to be unbanned. Your exact words were "I'll take the punishment."
You were banned for breaking NLR to claim the stolen cruiser and when asked why you stole it, you stuttered to say "It was unlocked.", to which i questioned your words you quickly said "Well I'm a thief, its kinda my job." You then began to make up a half baked story of what you were planning on doing with the cruiser. You broke the rules, now you must face the consequences of your actions.