Limelight Forums

Full Version: Bambo on temporary leave.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Limelight,
I have been in this community from the beginning and I saw it grow day by day even though it hit bumps on the way to where it is now. It's 1.30 at GMT+2 now and the people online on the v33x server has gotten higher! Which makes me very happy to see this community blossom like a flower. (Sorry I've been studying for my literature finals lately ugh.) Sadly I have not found enough time to play on Gmod as I did before due to a magazine project I've been enlisted in, my finals and interest in playing other games. I will still be very active on the forums and jump on the servers from time to time to give away free dupes I've made, help out players and occassionaly bump into a minge and report them but I decided to make this thread as I wasn't active as I used to be like before!

Edit: Also I'd like to add that my BamRadio Weekly list will go on, as much as I can make it! Due to the poll results ( which 2 people voted on lol.) And once I've fixed the issues regarding the radio with the Radio team regarding the programs I will try to be on air if they still want me!

I'd make a list of all the people I've met and befriended during my time here but I'm sure I'll forget like the fish memoried person I am Big Grin But I'd like to thank the administrator, moderator and developer team for the efforts they've put into this server and brought it to where it is now!

Take care everyone!
Here is my steam if anyone wants to add me:
[Image: 3o7WTtY1U3RxO8wGdO.gif]
Noooooooo Bamboooo Sad I hope you will come back, i will miss you Sad

Iam feeling drunken if i look more than 20 seconds on that steam thing D:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DON'T LEAVE MEEEEE!!!!! I WANT YOU TO STAY EVEN IF IT WAS YOU GOING FOR A LONG TIME! I NO WANT YOU TO GOOO!!! ;-;
Sours, my monitor is bugged because of your small loan of "no" :/
no sry not allowed 2 leave
See you soon Tongue
Y'all btter still do your radio shit.

Good luck with real life - I hear the intro is pretty long and there's not even a tutorial but gameplay is pretty HD.
Have a good one Bambo, see you 'round.
Hope to cross paths once again Bambo.
Good luck with everything Bambo, will miss you on the server! And stay safe!