Limelight Forums

Full Version: Report: zmanz19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: zmanz19

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95044848

Server: V33X

Time: 8:54PM

Summary: RDM

Evidence: https://youtu.be/tXLiUSVyrOw
lol all you do is record people and report them have fun lol
(Mar 27, 2016, 10:18 PM)Terramus Wrote: [ -> ]lol all you do is record people and report them have fun lol

From my point, it is a valid reason for him to place this report up so, *shrug* - You'd have to let the Administration team decide.

As there was no reason for the Anarchist to kill the officer as he has no association ICly with the man from my perspective atleast.
Its just sad how this kid just records people all day and reports them on the slightest bit of breaking the rules its like he thinks hes the law. In my case i wasnt the first to open fire so he still tried to fight back even when 6 people had guns.
(Mar 27, 2016, 10:26 PM)Terramus Wrote: [ -> ]Its just sad how this kid just records people all day and reports them on the slightest bit of breaking the rules its like he thinks hes the law. In my case i wasnt the first to open fire so he still tried to fight back even when 6 people had guns.

You have been warned. Do not post in a BR unless you have evidence or any useful info to bring to the BR.
Approved

A one day ban has been issued for RDM