Limelight Forums

Full Version: [DENIED] appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Your Name: Torque

Warning ID: 2003

Reason [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]RDM as a BMD. Final warning. Next will be a ban.[/font]

Why should it be removed?: 

I was arrested by an officer for having fans and lights in my apartment, no pots or seeds or plants. I get out 10 minutes later, and have a weapon on me. While driving the same officer attempts to pull me over, for absolutely no reason. Im driving a car that goes 28 mph at the most outside of the city. Knowing this cop is eager to arrest for the slightest thing and having a weapon this time actually qualifies for an arrest, I kill the officer before he has the chance to handcuff me. He didn't draw a weapon or anything. Then to my surprise he calls his friend who's and admin, and I am punished for it with a permanent warning.
I made multiple attempts to resolve the original arrest situation both In character and to staff and nobody bothered to reply to me. But when it's something that a guy with 300 hours complains about suddenly the admin is immediately there. It pisses me off the selective mind of this admin in question to ignore all the other calls for assistance. I didn't "RDM" anyone. Infact i was defending myself from CERTAIN ARREST which is A VALID SELF DEFENCE IN THIS SERVER WTF.

Also i get a final warning for my first offence, kind of laughable.

Evidence: Put anything here that would support your claims like a video or pictures.
Hello,
Thank you for making this appeal.

The moderator in question did handle accordingly. You did break the rules and you got a warning for it,.
I would have personally punished you with a blacklist. So the moderator in question was very lenient with you.

Now, remember that this is a warning, not a punishment. So take your lesson from this, and refrain from doing it again.
If you show us that you understand what you did wrong, we can remove it.
Hey, thanks for the generic reply almost feels auto generated. Maybe some specific information would be suitable to help me understand why infact i broke the rules.

If I cant kill a police officer when I know i'm going to be arrested then when the hell can I?

Infact I specifically saw an admin say the other day, that you can't revenge kill for being arrested but when you form the basis that the cop is corrupt or that he isn't acting in the name of the law but rather for his own agenda, that it would be valid to kill him. I think this certainly applies in this situation.
Excuse me for being polite, I can change that really quick if you would really wish to.

Now, for the details of your offense I must redirect you to the moderator who gave you this warning.
Well politely washing over my appeal with no real feedback is doing more bad than good, i hoped i'd get a response from someone who can actually inform me of how i'm supposed to react in this clearly frustrating situation.
First of all I would like to note, I did respond to your "Random Arrest" and other @ Calls via the Global OOC chat, seeing as we have a lot of players complaining about "Random Arrest". I will never favor a player's call over another, and I am always neutral in my Staff Situations. Now you were Perm Warned due to the fact that you RDMed a police officer as a Black Market Dealer. You believe that if you are pulled over and the officer arrested you in the past, that gives you the right to kill him? On LL we pride in RP Situations, and in order to kill a player you need to have a RP reason and a proper way of doing so. Black Market Dealers tend to stay low, AWAY from cops, including not shooting them to not draw attention. Because of you not deciding to RP it out and maybe trying to talk the officer down or bribe him (you merely pulled a weapon and killed him on sight), you were accused of RDM because of your actions. Also I will add that on this server there is no such thing as "Random Arrest". As long as the arresting player is role-playing the situation properly, it is allowed.
There's no way I can talk down an officer who originally arrested me for being afk in my home with no contraband or illegal items. Just IN MY HOUSE. What you're basically telling me is that I can't do anything because theres no protection from being arrested at any time. I think i'll have some fun later with a few friends filling up the prisons, i guess there's probably something quite fun about making people squirm without reason Smile and i certainly expect to be treated the same then! Wink
(Mar 27, 2016, 05:29 PM)Torque Wrote: [ -> ]There's no way I can talk down an officer who originally arrested me for being afk in my home with no contraband or illegal items. Just IN MY HOUSE. What you're basically telling me is that I can't do anything because theres no protection from being arrested at any time. I think i'll have some fun later with a few friends filling up the prisons, i guess there's probably something quite fun about making people squirm without reason Smile and i certainly expect to be treated the same then! Wink

Oh there is a reason for everything. There are reasons to kill a cop to avoid arrest, but there needs to be build up in the situation. A black market dealer can bribe the officer, maybe snitch to avoid arrest even. Sadly, however you decide to twist my words to your liking which shows me that you still do not understand the reason you were warned after even a Moderator not involved was able to understand the situation. I believe due to your irresponsibility and rude manner towards the Moderators trying to help you, that you deserve more than a warning at this point.
You have been banned for 3 days for: Failure to understand rule breakage. Arguing with staff when they are trying to help.
Not sure where i was rude, maybe when I said his reply sounded like it was auto generated and lacked informative details. I didn't personally attack anyone but maybe you're just easily offended. I really hope you're not like this in real life because you won't get anywhere if you can't handle a debate. Can't even discuss something with you guys without taking it so personally, you are a joke lol

chill out with the power trip

Quote:Also I will add that on this server there is no such thing as "Random Arrest". As long as the arresting player is role-playing the situation properly, it is allowed.

This is exactly what I intend to do when the ban expires. Smile

I just realized you're 16, maybe thats why you're becoming so offended by me. I'm going to request someone else take a look at this.

He also just gave me a forum warning with 0 information. There's a serious lack of professionalism coming from SovietHooves.
Extended to a Week for Staff Disrespect.

Requesting a final answer on this appeal.
I understand you're studying GCSE's and stuff, maybe you're a little stressed. I'll forgive your preteen power trip but you look absolutely ridiculous lol. Just permaban me, i don't think im interested in playing a server with staff that won't communicate without making it about their undeveloped ego.
As you wish.

Denied, perma issued.
And this forum account so i have no reason to return to this community run by teens. Thanks for saving me the time of playing this server, everything i heard about it was correct.
Denied and closed.
Pages: 1 2