Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban request for OL$$ON
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your name: Zonamann (i am making it for OL$$ON)

Ban ID: 1111

Banned by: Rocket

Ban reason: Attempting to crash the server by prop-spamming elevator.

Why should be unbanned?: Well we was both Prop-spamming and i was only black-listed for many hours but he was banned. We has been played on Fearless for a long time now and he want to start on New. He know that he did mistake but we did not tried to crash the server? We didnt know that you could crash the server With props. The reason he Double Account was because we was banned right? then we played CS GO and he had too high rank to play With us so he made a New one With the same games and all. (Family shared). Then later i was playing limelight and he wanted to join With the New user but we forgot he was banned so it sad "you are banned from ours servers...." that the reason that he double accounted. we did not remeber he was banned.
Targeting our server and attempting to take it down is something that we view very seriously, and to make matters worse, your friend got himself banned for Double Accounting. It's his fault for trying to use a different account to join our server, and I simply do not see why we should take the risk with unbanning this player.
We didnt remember that he was banned because it was a long time ago. I started to play limelight and i liked it much better then fearlessrp so i sad "Join!" But it sad he was banned... And he understand that it was wrong but i promes that You guys will never see him prop-spam
(Mar 27, 2016, 03:34 AM)Zonamann Wrote: [ -> ]Then later i was playing limelight and he wanted to join With the New user but we forgot he was banned so it sad "you are banned from ours servers...." that the reason that he double accounted. we did not remeber he was banned.

So he knew he was banned but still continued to break the rules and double account anyway?
No. We did not remember that he was banned
Hello? We posted this for like 2 month ago Wink
Apologies about the delay.

The banned player managed to get himself a ban for attempting to crash our server and he then managed to get himself banned for DAing.

If he forgot that he was banned on LL then that's his fault I'm afraid. I see no reason why he deserves another chance at this point.

Denied.