Limelight Forums

Full Version: What type of vehicle(s) would you like in Limelight?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[font=Impact]What type of vehicle(s) would you like in Limelight?[/font]

So recently I seen quite a few suggestions and topics about adding different vehicles into Limelight. Now most
of these get denied because of the unwanted suggestions list. So because of that I decided to create this topic
to see what kind of vehicles you would love to see in Limelight and how it would benefit for the server.

So I will make a short paragraph here. I feel although Limelight could use a lot more vehicles and the reason so is
because you see too much of the same vehicle sometimes. The only time you don't is when it is a vehicle like the
Bentley or Lambo. Now with the excuse of "Adding more vehicles means more to download". True but we are in
2016 and I am sure that most members of Limelight have fast download speed. If not then you may want to stop
living in 2008. I see no reason why at least about 10-15 more vehicles. What kind of vehicles? Well I would say a
a few JDM Vehicles and maybe even a few more family vehicles? 

Either way I will let the rest of the community see what they think!
I would like more working class cars. Cities aren't full of muscle cars or expensive Lambos, there's a variety.
I think an update on utility vehicles would also be great (a truck or flatbed to replace Tides Truck), just to improve IndustrialRP.

Oh, and Mini Coopers. That shit was supposed to be added ages ago.
I want the Toyota Corolla or the Altima. They are eveywhere it would make sense to make it cheap since it is cheap IRL. Maybe a mini van too.
Some midsized sedans would be nice to see, such as VW jetta/passat, toyota corolla/camry, ford focus/fusion, chevy cruze/impala/malibu, Honda civic/accord (I could keep going, point is we need more) also some variation in pickup trucks; chevy or one of the RAM models.

Don't need to add a whole bunch, just a few choices picks for more diversity.
[Image: d14280529b934269f7a94598cf2ca94ecf3afa76-SS-16003.jpg]

[Image: box-truck.jpg]

Either of these would be amazing to have
Even though vehicle suggestions are no longer appreciated; I think vehicles should be added in chunks, rather than 1 at a time, if they are ever added again that is. This is my proposal.

Business Update:

This would include a mid-ground for people, not everyone is interested in a fancy supercar or a shitty looking Charger, some people want a classy car that isn't OTT expensive nor very flashy, but at the same time is not looked down upon.

Vehicle Ideas: Maseratis, BMWs, Mercedes, Audis and Cadilacs.

Mock screens:

[Image: Zku4wD3.jpg]

Operation Re-Model:

This would be the Mustang model being changed to a much higher quality model from the TDM cars pack. The Citeron removing and replacing with another similar era vehicle for Mafia RP. The Trabant being removed and replaced by a classic Mini, I propose you can buy the Mini for $15,000 and it comes with the damaged skin as seen in my screenshot, then, you can choose to repair the Mini for 5 tool kits and 1 metal and 1 spare mechanical parts in order to get a normal skin and access to the body groups. This would then make the Mini somewhat faster and much nicer looking.

Also, the Tides truck would need a replacement model, and so should the Golfs and the God awful Corvette.

Mock Screens:

[Image: sgwNSGn.jpg]

Supercar Update:

A much larger array of supercars, we currently have: Ferrari 458, Corvette (if that's considered a supercar), Bentley Continental GT.

To my knowledge, that's it. I would propose mid-ground supercars. The ones I have chosen are timeless classics and among the most popular to this day.

Due to the low cost of the Ferrari 458 it would be hard to price these vehicles, unless the Ferrari was raised to something like $600,000 and had a speed boost to make it faster than the Dodge Charger.

Then, these cars could be priced accordingly:

Lamborghini Gallardo: $550,000
Ferrari F430: $450,000
Porsche 911: $350,000
Nissan GTR: $400,000

[Image: yWkSWIM.jpg]

Hypercar Update:

These cars would be the endgame goal for car lovers, they would be absurdly high priced to prevent more than 2 being on the road at the same time.

Porsche 918: $1.5 million 
Ferrari LaFerrari: $2.5 million
McLaren P1: $3.5 million

[Image: MDSaiHs.jpg]
Maserati. Mid ground.
I've yet to meet someone who thinks that a Maserati is an affordable car for the middle class worker.
(Mar 29, 2016, 09:03 AM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]Maserati. Mid ground.
I've yet to meet someone who thinks that a Maserati is an affordable car for the middle class worker.

You do realize that not all Maseratis are supercars? Maserati has cheaper diesel models priced around the same as the BMW and Escalade pictured which you seem to have no complaint towards.
(Mar 29, 2016, 08:58 AM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]Even though vehicle suggestions are no longer appreciated; I think vehicles should be added in chunks, rather than 1 at a time, if they are ever added again that is. This is my proposal.

Business Update:

This would include a mid-ground for people, not everyone is interested in a fancy supercar or a shitty looking Charger, some people want a classy car that isn't OTT expensive nor very flashy, but at the same time is not looked down upon.

Mock screens:

Operation Re-Model:

This would be the Mustang model being changed to a much higher quality model from the TDM cars pack. The Citeron removing and replacing with another similar era vehicle for Mafia RP. The Trabant being removed and replaced by a classic Mini, I propose you can buy the Mini for $15,000 and it comes with the damaged skin as seen in my screenshot, then, you can choose to repair the Mini for 5 tool kits and 1 metal and 1 spare mechanical parts in order to get a normal skin and access to the body groups. This would then make the Mini somewhat faster and much nicer looking.

Also, the Tides truck would need a replacement model, and so should the Golfs and the God awful Corvette.

Mock Screens:

[Image: sgwNSGn.jpg]

Supercar Update:

A much larger array of supercars, we currently have: Ferrari 458, Corvette (if that's considered a supercar), Bentley Continental GT.

To my knowledge, that's it. I would propose mid-ground supercars. The ones I have chosen are timeless classics and among the most popular to this day.

Due to the low cost of the Ferrari 458 it would be hard to price these vehicles, unless the Ferrari was raised to something like $600,000 and had a speed boost to make it faster than the Dodge Charger.

Then, these cars could be priced accordingly:

Lamborghini Gallardo: $550,000
Ferrari F430: $450,000
Porsche 911: $350,000
Nissan GTR: $400,000

[Image: yWkSWIM.jpg]

Hypercar Update:

These cars would be the endgame goal for car lovers, they would be absurdly high priced to prevent more than 2 being on the road at the same time.

Porsche 918: $1.5 million 
Ferrari LaFerrari: $2.5 million
McLaren P1: $3.5 million

[Image: MDSaiHs.jpg]

Well someone has been busy.
I like the ideas. Though most of them are still geared towards flashy brand names. And here in the US, Maserati is far from an affordable car. Again, I like what you have listed, I just could see a lower-mid class line that has affordable cars like Chevy, Ford, Honda, Toyotas. A couple of pickup truck options, a minivan... And it seems that SUVs are more dominant on the road then sedans these days. A civilian Tahoe, Explorer, Pilot, Wrangler...
Like I said elsewhere cars are the backbone of CITYrp when I make money I do so for a vehicle. We compared to other gamemodes are so far behind and it Dosent have to be that way, yeah a lot of cars is a lot to download but it won't take forever and it'll be worth it in the long run.

It's a no brainier we need more cars but not just one or 2, but multiple.
(Mar 29, 2016, 08:58 AM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]Even though vehicle suggestions are no longer appreciated; I think vehicles should be added in chunks, rather than 1 at a time, if they are ever added again that is. This is my proposal.

Business Update:

Mock screens:

That Cadilac made me wet.