Limelight Forums

Full Version: Donator Status on Forums.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Limelight,
Today I purchased donator but the donator status is not coming up on the forums. Does anyone know why this is?
Thanks.
I assume you have tried to link your steam account? If you have not, it's the way you activate your donator status on the forums. If that still doesn't work you might want to contact a member of the senior staff to set your forum rank accordingly.
(Mar 26, 2016, 03:25 PM)Daley Wrote: [ -> ]I assume you have tried to link your steam account? If you have not, it's the way you activate your donator status on the forums. If that still doesn't work you might want to contact a member of the senior staff to set your forum rank accordingly.

Ok, thanks for your help! I shall contact a member of staff now.
*cough*
Hello Constrictor,
Please be sure you've linked your Steam account using the green button in the top right.
If you have and it's still not linking, contact a Staff member with your PayPal recipt and either they will give you the rank manually, or forward you to the proper person.
(Mar 26, 2016, 06:55 PM)Brax Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Constrictor,
Please be sure you've linked your Steam account using the green button in the top right.
If you have and it's still not linking, contact a Staff member with your PayPal recipt and either they will give you the rank manually, or forward you to the proper person.
Hi Brax,
Thanks for your reply. My steam account is linked but Arach bought the Donator for me. All of the perks have came to me in game. Should I contact a staff member?
(Mar 26, 2016, 07:47 PM)Constrictor Wrote: [ -> ]
Hi Brax,
Thanks for your reply. My steam account is linked but Arach bought the Donator for me. All of the perks have came to me in game. Should I contact a staff member?

*COUGH COUGH*
(Mar 26, 2016, 07:47 PM)Constrictor Wrote: [ -> ]
Hi Brax,

Yeah, I would get into contact with a Super Admin, Developer or higher. Administrators and Moderators are not able to change forum ranks *I believe.*
Python I think your pager is broken,
Sorry for the delay I'm inactive because of RL reasons.

I fixed your forums rank.

Thanks