Limelight Forums

Full Version: When I try to log on I get disconnected
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It says Disconnected Badger Timed Out. when I try to log on once it's finished sending everything
Oi,
I don't understand what you mean by Oi, .
Ugh I can log on at all I either have "connection problems" or time out it's really annoying now.
Last night my friend had this problem and we managed to find a fix.

We noticed that when you don't have any content downloaded you can connect but of course everything looks shit. If you enable the content packs one by one you will notice that it's usually just one pack corrupted or something. For us, it was the one that contains the weapons models etc. He simply deleted the content and resubscribed to that specific part through garrys mod addon manager thing in the main menu, restarted his gmod and it worked.
I notified an developer, so when he comes online he will see this thread, thats why I said Oi...
Hi iBadger,
I would recommend downloading all of our content FIRST, before you attempt to connect to the server. Weaker internet connections may not be able to handle trying to download content and connecting to a server at the same time.

You could also try unsubbing to our addons, then resubbing. Maybe manually deleting the files in your garrysmod folder.
I have all the content and I'm hotwired to my internet. It seems to be working sometimes so I'm just dealing with it.
This seems to be kinda random, Cunix had the same problem at the start of the year.
got the problem again... Already talked with Rock about it but we can't fix it
How old is your computer?
Not sure but maybe 2-4years (playing on a Laptop)