Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR: The Great Equate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: The Great Equate

SteamID: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]STEAM_0:1:22349702[/font]

Server: V33X

Time: Approximately 00:20

Summary:  I believe player RDM'ed. Was roleplaying as police officer. Arrested the guy earlier as he was driving a vehicle that was stolen from the Nexus parking garage. Later on, I was in the gas station, He asks to speak to me, and then killed me randomly, said something along the lines of 'This is what you get for arresting me for no reason'.

Evidence: https://sendvid.com/mkccgxqz
so basicly what happend here is that i tok my revenge on that officer for arresting me for no reason at all. my Rv was impounded from an earlier accident and i did ask him the officer if i could pay the fine and get it back, while we where speaking someone stole the rv from the police impound and did drive right up to me and the officer where we was talking.. then came another officer who had not seen the whole thing happend and said that i had stolen it, wich was not true because i was standing there speaking to the accuser of this video all the time. but he did arrest me anyway. so that's why i did that action. thats why i did take revenge.
funny enugh you did not post that part off the video out.. just the moment when i did take out my revenge on you.
(Mar 26, 2016, 03:16 AM)Equate89 Wrote: [ -> ]funny enugh you did not post that part off the video out.. just the moment when i did take out my revenge on you.
I didn't post that part of the video because that part of the video doesn't exist. I only record when stuff like this happens. They arrested you because you were acting suspiciously around a stolen RV.
how in the world would you know that i would take out revenge on you ? theres no way that you could have been that fast activating the record program..  and there is no they. it was you that arrested me. it stands in the server logs.
i was there talking to you all the time, and still you arrested me for a thing i did not do..
(Mar 26, 2016, 03:29 AM)Equate89 Wrote: [ -> ]how in the world would you know that i would take out revenge on you ? theres no way that you could have been that fast activating the record program..  and there is no they. it was you that arrested me. it stands in the server logs.
i was there talking to you all the time, and still you arrested me for a thing i did not do..

Ok so you could have easily gotten out of the car before I saw you. Also, you literally said you got revenge on me in your initial reply. Which means you're now blatantly lying. Also my recording program has a buffer so it is constantly recording when in a game.
well the server logs will say that i had just been unarrested when i approached the first time and did ask you for help. im not laying at all, the server logs thos not lie.

you may argue all you want but the fact is that you arrested me for no reason and as well you did RP harassment against me. and that is way i did take revenge on you
(Mar 26, 2016, 04:05 AM)Equate89 Wrote: [ -> ]well the server logs will say that i had just been unarrested when i approached the first time and did ask you for help. im not laying at all, the server logs thos not lie.

you may argue all you want but the fact is that you arrested me for no reason and as well you did RP harassment against me. and that is way i did take revenge on you
Ok so you were acting suspiciously next to a stolen vehicle and you got arrested for it. Nobody knows that you could've gotten into the car, or been involved. You're clearly just trying to cover it up with "the server logs show" well the server logs might show that you're unnaresyed but you have NO EVIDENCE about the actual situation. I have evidence that you revenge killed which is NOT allowed. There was no harassment RP on my end at all either. You've already admitted to revenge killing and you have NO EVIDENCE again so argue all you want but the fact is you've broken the rules and are trying to make excuses.
Yeah I remember this case, because I was also an Officer in this situation and who noticed that the vehicle was out of the impound without being notified about it being released.

If an Officer arrests you and you feel it wasn't fair, then you don't just kill a cop in the public like you did.
Him arresting you for that offense is not a valid reason to arrest, and you were not harassed in any way.

Approved.

A day ban has been issued for Invalid reason for killing a Police Officer.
A weapon blacklist has also been issued to you having 3 previous blacklists for miss-use of weapons.