Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR | Rainbow Dash (Mr.Kat)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

A Very Sour Player Report
With how much I hate writing these reports - I had to do it with so much evidence I had recieved and mine and other users of the communties annoyance seeming to rise.

Name of Player:
Rainbow Dash (Mr.Kat)
SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:34971534
Server:
RP_Evocity_v33x
Time:
21:45

Summary:
The user that has been assigned for this has been judged for using props to gain access to someone's base during a raid (Plus, Executing people as Government however, this was handled by Maniac on the server.). The reason for the raid was that we was the PayDay Gang and we was hostaging the Vice President and he decides to add the excuse of him RPing to get the ladder to climb up however, it is during a raid so this would be against the following rules:

6.3 Do not use a prop or entity to climb on to builds or over walls. The only exceptions are stairs inside your own properties.
6.11 Do not spawn props during a combat situation, i.e. barricades for defence or offence, or new structures.

Evidence:

Console Script of Government Executing (Screenshot):
[Image: D273A28E7D16CE1D4124832603CF13858AD03926]

[b]Console Script of Government Executing (Console - Highlighted Important):[/b]

(!) (ADMIN): [L²:M] Maniac took 'w' access (Weapons) from Rainbow Dash for 4 hours

and 0 minute for reason
(!) (ADMIN): 'Executing as cop. Unacceptable'.
(<3) (OOC) [L²:RP] Daley: It's like zombie survival.
Unknown command: awarn_menu
Unknown command: awarn_menu
(<3) (OOC) [L²:RP][F.I] Sours: ^
(<3) (OOC) [L²:RP] Nitrogue: I did.
(<3) (OOC) Rainbow Dash: wtf. He executed 50 cops.
Player The GOD Why So.... Serious....? (STEAM_0:0:50942519) has joined the game.
(<3) (OOC) [L²:RP] Arach: I survived
(Smile) (OOC) [L²:M] Maniac: Doesnt matter
(OOC) Space Glitch: Wow.. he got 6 Rep .. he should known better
(<3) (OOC) Abibula D.: Who were the people who raided? I want names,cuz I wanna work
with them
(Smile) (OOC) [L²:M] Maniac: If he's down he's no longer a threat
Please wait 7 seconds to talk OOC again.
(OOC) Wrabbie: you call a medic then you arrest them
(<3) (OOC) [L²:RP][F.I] Sours: It doesn't matter how many he executed. You don't
Execute as Government and not a threat.
(<3) (OOC) Rainbow Dash: Okay when I am civ I will execute 50 cops
(<3) (OOC) [L²:RP] Nitrogue: I raided, and survived, lol.
VehicleType:prop_vehicle_jeep:
(<3) (OOC) [L²:RP] Arach: #RaidNsurvived
(<3) (OOC) Rainbow Dash: this payday gang is rdm
(<3) (OOC) [L²:RP] Daley: You are allowed to execute police officers as a criminal. (With a
valid reason).
(<3) (OOC) Abibula D.: lol from those payday raids,everyone is gunned in the street and is
really funny
(<3) (OOC) [L²:RP] Arach: Which we had Tongue

Admitting it himself - Part 1:

[Image: ECB525CD3FCC9BE83BAA79BF0504908A0BAD470D]

Admitting it himself - Part 2:

[Image: EE7B028EE168508DB2707C8EE63A02C1E8AFD1E6]

User Information from Tab Menu:

[Image: F0E67C151E2BA1B4DF8FDF30102E85B68A509A7E]
I was shown by other players that this is allowed. Even admins confirmed it. I rpd getting a ladder out of the car and carrying it and going up.
Did you spawn it on the site in question? Or did someone bring it in the back of a tides truck or van? I mean physicly grab it from the van after it was physicly transported to the locaiton, not a /me grabs a ladder from the trunk, as doing this would constitute spawning props during a raid
I requested a firetruck to come to izzies place, which was far from the raid. We took a ladder (From the side of the truck) I carried it to the back and set it into position and went up
Where did you take the ladder from in relation to the raid zone itself
Well if the raid was ontop of the backstreet hotel and I took it from izzies palace, then it was quiet far I guess?
What prop did you use, if you can find me an ID code for it or a picture of the prop used that would be helpfull
From the evidence provided i cannot say for 100% certinty that what occured was in violation of our rules, i cannot be sure they didnt RP it, transported a ladder over and do it properly, compared to just spawning it down and useing it during combat.