Limelight Forums

Full Version: Constrictor's Unban Request.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: What is your name? [TLP:RP] Constrictor.

Ban ID: What is your Ban ID(this isn't your SteamID)? 2413

Banned by: Who issued the ban? Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. [L²:M] Soviethooves.

Server: Which server did it happen on, V33X or Rockford? V33X

Ban Reason: What was the exact reason for the ban? Rule 1.5. Learn it. Take my words seriously.

Why should you be unbanned?: Why do you think you deserve/should be unbanned? I feel like I should be un-banned as I didn't realise that I was arguing with you. And one of the stories that you thought I said was bullshit, I was not directing it at the story that you said. I was aiming it as I didn't think that the person who complained about me would of. I apologise if you thought that I was breaking 1.5, but I didn't realise until you banned me for it and explained to me that I was arguing, that I was. That is all I've got to say, thank you for reading this and I hope we can come up with a solution shortly.
I am sorry it had to come to this, but this is a 12 hour ban for you continuously arguing with me in the case of the verbal exchanges I had with players about your attitude. I had to tell you multiple times via Steam Chat that I wish not to be argued with as what I said was final. Constrictor you have enough knowledge to know that Staff have the final say, yet you bombard me with messages to explain my actions and to argue your case. Take the time and understand that you were banned for the sole purpose of repeated arguing with Staff after Perm Warned and verbally warned.
Like I said, I apologise but I did not understand that I was spamming or arguing with you. I hope that you accept this apology. I now understand the reason behind my ban. I guess it's now been denied? Thanks.