Limelight Forums

Full Version: unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: What is your name?

Ban ID: What is your Ban ID(this isn't your SteamID)? [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]2408[/font]

Banned by: Who issued the ban? Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][L²] Enzyme[/font]

Server: Which server did it happen on, V33X or Rockford? v33x

Ban Reason: What was the exact reason for the ban? [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]Pulling his cable out to avoid RP situations (x2) and admin (x1)[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: Why do you think you deserve/should be unbanned? because my pc was over heating and my game was crashing so i had to keep reconnecting and it kept crashing until it crashed again i triet to re-join and i was banned
Earlier today, you were being pulled over and then you suddenly "lost connection".
You came back in, drove as normal until you were being pulled over again and then you suddenly "lost connection" as you were being arrested.

The third time, I had pulled you over, given you a warning. You then proceed to speed off, crash into the front of the Nexus (without becoming injured) and as I pull up to arrest you, you lost connection again.

One time is a coincidence.
Twice is a pattern.
Third time is an action being committed on purpose.

The only times you "lost connection" was when you were being pulled over and to be detained. This happened every time you  DCed.

Please provide a crash report.

Go to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\GarrysMod" and take a screenshot of your crashlog file.
[Image: 51d8736ca2.png]
https://gyazo.com/a3b93f14d2844db8a881a44fd8b2ecc0
follow the link to the screen shot
Quote:v33x [00:41:04] chadcarmedy (STEAM_0:1:97168022) Disconnected (chadcarmedy timed out)
v33x [00:43:43] chadcarmedy (STEAM_0:1:97168022) Disconnected (chadcarmedy timed out)
v33x [01:19:39] chadcarmedy (STEAM_0:1:97168022) Disconnected (chadcarmedy timed out)
v33x [01:28:57] chadcarmedy (STEAM_0:1:97168022) Disconnected (chadcarmedy timed out)
v33x [01:33:24] chadcarmedy (STEAM_0:1:97168022) Disconnected (chadcarmedy timed out)

Your crash logs does not correlate with when you "crashed" ingame. It also doesn't help that you only kept crashing when you were in trouble with the law, something I observed quite a few times.

Denied.

Evidence does not prove that the ban is invalid, even with time-zones being taken into consideration.