Limelight Forums

Full Version: UNABN request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My Name OBAMATOOKMYCHIP

BAN ID 2369

Banned By [L²] Soviethooves

Server Evocity v33x

Reason I was banned: Hi recently soviethooves banned for breaking the rules which I thought you could kill anyone while playing as a cop I didn't know the rules I said I knew the rules to him so he would move away from me and I don't think 5 days is worth that I know that I broke the rules and I have seen people do worse and they only get a day  and I'm sorry I didn't read the rules like I was suppose to do and I'm am sorry for breaking them honseslty I am I like playing the role play server I stepped out of line because I was angry and once again I am honselty sorry I truly am I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me for what I have done I even wanted to donate but I cant becasuse I banned and I cant play with my friends we had so much fun I am honselty sorry for the last time please forgive me. THANKS

Evidence N/A
Quote:When posting a ban request, please take these carefully thought out rules into account before doing so. 

Do not post an unban request if:

- You know you broke the rules
- Stay objective and to the point
- Take your unban request seriously
- Do not show any aggressive behavior: Caps locked messages, insulting admins, etc.
- Do not post on an appeal if you're not directly involved in the situation
- Any falsely provided evidence will lead to a permanent suspension.
https://limelightgaming.net/forums/showt...p?tid=4843

I'm afraid that you're in violation of the rules for posting an Unban request.
You were banned for 5 days for having the knowledge of yourself RDMing. Although I am late to answer this, you should have known the first minute you admitted to the rule breakage it would end up in a ban, especially with your time here.