Limelight Forums

Full Version: Venom's bogus doubleaccounting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The evidence is there, he called himself out on that one. You can see in the screenshots him SAYING he has 77 diff accounts he doubleaccounts with.
I'm talking about the evidence you're threatening with in the logs.

Note: This thread is an AA. If you're making a player-report then you need to make a separate thread in the appropriate forum.
Auston, you are involved because you claimed you were actually one of venom's doubleaccounts

Now. The constant LOOC near the end of those logs was when venom was talking to and berating me.

For the //permaban //permaban //permaban is me waiting for the OOC timer
If you have any valid evidence then please post it. OOC jokes are not valid evidence.

I suspect that you lack critical judgement as you're claiming that Venom is DAing with another account. Both accounts were on, moving and talking at the same time. It's not possible that the account you're talking about is Venom's due to the fact that he can't be on two different computers, moving around in separate areas as well as talking at the same time saying different things.
I'm not Venom.

I do not lack critical judgement. I did not recognise those as OOC jokes as that was what my AA was based upon.
You started making those claims when the user JungleMedic (STEAM_0:0:44211074) gave the same story I did when you claimed that I TPed my car to pull you over.

Venom and Junglemedic are different people. 

Do you have anything else to add to this case?
I was told officially that the two Venom and Junglemedic are the same people, multiple times, thru PM/OOC chat. I said: I will be posting a AA if you are doubleaccounting. He said yes, he was.
(Mar 23, 2016, 03:28 AM)Katyusha Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah Epic, I know sarcasm is hard to see through typing, but trolling isn't. Venom has trolled you.
I was present on the server during this fiasco, I had been RPing with JungleMedic doing some questionable things for around 20 minutes, during this time we always used our mics apart from when we did /me and Venom was doing what admins do as I could see in the chat at the same time JungleMedic was using his mic and typing /meS. From RPing with him for 20 minutes with him I can positively say they sound nothing alike or are the same person.
Hello Knox,

Firstly, Enzyme has informed me that he wishes not to deal with this abuse thread as he feels involved with the player and the case, so therefore I will be concluding it.

Secondly, there is no abuse here. You provided no evidence to show any form of abuse. In my eyes it more you harassing staff and constantly telling them you will post an abuse report on them if you do not get your own way. Seen as you failed to provide evidence within the given time, this is going to be closed as there is no abuse and you will receive a forum warning.

So now, you will also be given a permanent warning for constantly harassing staff and threatening them with abuse threads constantly.

Reviewed and concluded.

[L²] Brynn
Supervising Administrator.
Pages: 1 2