Limelight Forums

Full Version: UNABN request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My Name OBAMATOOKMYCHIP

BAN ID 2369

Banned By [L²] Soviethooves

Server Evocity v33x

Reason I was banned Hi lastnight I killed a president as a cop which I did not check the rules and thought you could do that but then I was giving him a mouth full of abusive words and I'm sorry could you at least shorten the time ii am banned six days is quite long I don't think six days should be that punishment

Why I should be unbanned i took my anger out on a Rp person who was doing their job which I know I should not of done

Evidence N/A
I will gladly help in this once I get back home. At the moment answering this is difficult on my phone. Should be able to answer in a few hours.
Ok thanks and I am once again sorry
One last question any chance I can get on tonight or no ?
So let's get down to BRASS TACKS. You were banned for the following reason:

Failure to follow the rules with knowledge of said rules.

The reasoning behind this was I witnessed you with the Job of a Police Officer, kill and injure the President. I then chatted with you resulting in the conclusion that you knew that your actions were against the rules, yet you committed to these actions. 

Now I do understand your frustration, but as stated under the Rules for Unban Requests:
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Do not post an unban request if:[/font]

- You know you broke the rules

- You aren't the one who is banned (if a player is forum-banned, they may elect a spokesperson to post their   appeal
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]- You have not waited the required time before posting a second UBR (see below)[/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Seeing as you broke this rule with the knowledge I will be keeping the time of your ban. Do understand this suspension allows you time to understand the rules more in depth to make sure this does NOT happen again.[/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Requesting this to be closed under the reason of this UBR being:[/font]
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Denied[/font]