Limelight Forums

Full Version: Question about Anarchist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since the leader slot got removed and I heard that /radio for the job might be removed or is removed does that mean that the Anarchist aren't really a team? 

If so, does that mean I could mug, raid and possibly kill another anarchist as one as well? I've asked an admin and I was advised to post a thread about it. 

Thank you.
Well the thing is, Anarchism stands for the liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion and liberation of the human body from the coercion of property; liberation from the shackles and restraint of government. It stands for a social order based on the free grouping of individuals. Therefore, being a "anarchist" truly has nothing to do with violence and such which is what the job leads us to believe. I suggest we change it back to rebels.
It is meant to say that every member is a leader, because Anarchism really means no one leads another. There is no established leadership. They stand for really just a low level anti-government gang. If we were to add the Rebels back, the only thing that would change would be a leader slot and the use of old models. In short they are a weak strung team of rag tag robbers, looters, etc.