Limelight Forums

Full Version: Weapon Mod Binds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all.
I have asked this a few times on the server, but I guess I can get a wider audience on the forums.

Basically, I binded key "1" to "act dance"... due to this it means that I can no longer apply weapon modifications that are applied using key "1". Now, I have attempted to reset this, but have had no luck. 

Does anyone by any chance happen to know the bind for these weapon modifications (if not, they should be publicly displayed somewhere)?

I know that I am not the only person that suffers from this problem, and now can not use various weapon mods.

Appreciate your help Smile
Thanks.
Well you can either do "unbind 1" or bind it to the weapon modification. Not sure what its called but just replace "act dance". Not a pro with console commands but pretty sure thats how to do it?
Yeah, unbind "1" just unbinds it and doesn't apply the weapon bind Sad
If I knew what the weapon mod bind was, I would be able to rebind it :/
Heeyyy sauce <3
(Mar 21, 2016, 07:17 PM)sauce Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, unbind "1" just unbinds it and doesn't apply the weapon bind Sad

Not sure what it is called but there should be a part in F1 menu under info? Saying something about the different bind.
(Mar 21, 2016, 07:55 PM)Midget HD Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 21, 2016, 07:17 PM)sauce Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, unbind "1" just unbinds it and doesn't apply the weapon bind Sad

Not sure what it is called but there should be a part in F1 menu under info? Saying something about the different bind.

Not sure if its the Binds tab BUT - Two of those info tabs are empty.. and i remember i was looking for information on how to operate the vehicles like amublance doors/sirens. Maybe someone from the dev team can add those in, along with any of the newer keybinds/commands we might need to know Smile
(Mar 21, 2016, 08:13 PM)Torque Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 21, 2016, 07:55 PM)Midget HD Wrote: [ -> ]

Not sure if its the Binds tab BUT - Two of those info tabs are empty.. and i remember i was looking for information on how to operate the vehicles like amublance doors/sirens. Maybe someone from the dev team can add those in, along with any of the newer keybinds/commands we might need to know Smile

Yeah, would be great if those tabs were full. Although maybe they are not yet as the new F1 menu update has not yet been released (I believe one is due for release)
But either way, a list of binds would be great!
Just going to bump this.
To see if any developers could help out with the binds for this?
I just resetet all the binds in options to the normal one. that worked for me.
Go into Settings > Keyboard > Then bind Weapon category 1 to the button 1 and etc..
(Mar 27, 2016, 05:09 PM)Jompe Wrote: [ -> ]Go into Settings > Keyboard > Then bind Weapon category 1 to the button 1 and etc..

LEGEND!
I owe you a drink.

Thank you Jompe 

- Anyone else that has this problem, follow what Jompe Said Smile
I have the same problem but for the Laser sight when SWAT, except in the menu "Weapon Category 7" isn't a thing
(Mar 30, 2016, 03:40 PM)Python Wrote: [ -> ]I have the same problem but for the Laser sight when SWAT, except in the menu "Weapon Category 7" isn't a thing

Type Bind 7 "slot7" in console and it should be fixed.
Oh Jompe.
What Jompe doesn't know about Weapon Binds isn't worth knowing...