Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban rustle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
b]Your Name:[/b] What is your name? rustle

Ban ID: What is your Ban ID(this isn't your SteamID)? [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]2365
[/font]

Banned by: Who issued the ban? Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][L²:M] Cameron[/font]

Server: Which server did it happen on, V33X or Rockford? V33X

Ban Reason: What was the exact reason for the ban? Okay, so i got banned for autoclicker.

Why should you be unbanned?: Why do you think you deserve/should be unbanned? Because i didnt use autoclicker, i was on my phone watching youtube and i was pressing my mouse button not even looking at the screen whilst chopping trees, I would never use things like that.

Evidence: Put anything here that would support your claims like a video or pictures.
Hello rustle,

The reason I have banned you is due to the fact that whilst you were woodcutting, you failed to notice any of my attempts of getting your attention (including flashing the flashlight repeatedly, shooting my physgun beam in-front of you and even moving you away from the tree).

Since you failed to acknowledge any of these attempts, you must understand that from our end this looks very suspicious.

However, I will approve this, as it is quite a difficult case to prove from either side.
Approved.