Limelight Forums

Full Version: Government - Passes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Government - Passes

Hello.
It's me again.
Here to make your Developer lives busy!
Anyways!
On with the show!

With this, I would like to report about the Government passes that the Nexus Desk Secretaries can give to players.
The command itself seems to be bugged. This was found between an interation between myself and [b]Obay[/b].

From what I tested afterwards, if you decide to use the command.
It looks like you do actually execute the command with no errors.
However
The actual outcome seems to not do anything at all!

The command being:
/pass <player> <give|take|takeall> <blue|green>
/pass Sours give blue

Notes:

This was tested on RP_Evocity_v33x.
This is an In-game Bug.
Unknown Starting point of bug.
Only noticed today. (20/03/2016)
Yes, what Sours is explaining hits the nail on the head
I tested it this morning, seems to be working just fine. I recommend using the menu to give passes rather then doing it manually.
(Mar 21, 2016, 01:28 PM)Daley Wrote: [ -> ]I tested it this morning, seems to be working just fine. I recommend using the menu to give passes rather then doing it manually.

Even so - Thank you for the support in helping however the command still needed to be fixed as much as it is easier to do things on that - I believe that commands are really neat incase things such as the Tab menu doesn't work (Not that it has happened before) but meh, Should still be decided upon for working.
I remember trying to give a pass to someone a few weeks back during EAS roleplay and the command flat out refused to work with no error messages, as well.
The new ability for Presidents to give passes isn't working, gives the error that you aren't a Nexus Desk Secretary.
(Mar 24, 2016, 05:14 AM)Brax Wrote: [ -> ]The new ability for Presidents to give passes isn't working, gives the error that you aren't a Nexus Desk Secretary.

The command itself (/pass) or the scoreboard thingy?
(Mar 24, 2016, 09:30 AM)Burnett Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 24, 2016, 05:14 AM)Brax Wrote: [ -> ]The new ability for Presidents to give passes isn't working, gives the error that you aren't a Nexus Desk Secretary.

The command itself (/pass) or the scoreboard thingy?

Both. You don't even have the option on the scoreboard.
Fixed -> Related- https://limelightgaming.net/forums/showt...p?tid=9119

Thanks for the report