Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request Unamed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Unamed

Ban ID: 2364

Banned by: [L²]Obey

Server: EvoCity_v33x

Ban Reason: Fear RP

Why should you be unbanned?: Because my cat pulled out my hdmi cable meaning that there was a black screen and no audio because I use my monitor speakers, meaning I couldn't do anything this meant I didn't know what was going on and I'm sure that if a admin pulled me out of a car he would know I was away from my keyboard because I wasn't responding, I have never fearrped before so I don't know why I didn't get a kick (which I'm pretty sure I should of) so I'd like this situation to be resolved because I think this is unfair because people have got away with worse things in a admin situation and this was a one off, it's not going to happen again. The admin should have also waited because I was only gone for about minutes so it was a surprise when I got this ban. I am also a donator with nearly 40 hours on the server, I'm not a troll, I'm not a newbie, it's just a computer fault that I couldn't do anything about.

Evidence: I wasn't moving or talking therefore I was afk or something went wrong
Hello Unamed,

Due to the nature of the situation I can no determine whether what you are saying is true or not therefore I can not lift your ban from your records.

Just to verify that whether or not you are a donator does not mean that you will receive any special treatment in court house conditions. I banned you on the basis that when you were active during the rule breakage however you then stopped moving/responding when I attempted to question you on these ground I felt that this warranted your suspension.
Denied.