Limelight Forums

Full Version: UNABN request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My Name OBAMATOOKMYCHIP

BAN ID 2348

Banned By [L²] Obay

Server Evocity v33x

Reason I was banned Hi lastnight I accidentally ran over a person yesterday and the admin picked me up yesterday and then my pc crashed when he picked me up and I restarted and then when I tried to come back on I was banned so I couldn't get the chance to redeem my self

Why I should be unbanned it was an accident and I did not get the chance to explain to the admin what actually what happened to and not get banned

Evidence N/A
I can not accept this as you have not provided me with no evidence to back up your case, therefore there is no way for me to determine whether you are lying or not.

There is a field labeled "Evidence" and you have made no attempt to provide anything.  Until I can see some evidence to support your claim, I can not lift your ban.

Regards
Limelight Administration
Obay
Please provide a crash report.

Go to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\GarrysMod" and take a screenshot of your crashlog file.
[Image: 51d8736ca2.png]
Good evening, OBAMATOOKMYCHIP

You have 24 hours to provide sufficient evidence to support your case, failure will lead to your appeal being denied.

Thanks.

Kind Regards
Limelight Administration
Obay
Closed
Denied.