Limelight Forums

Full Version: Goodbye M8's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well it's alittle to late but as you have seen, i have been off limelight for a while and i just wanted to say, goodbye.
Thank you for all the time, i have joined FL in 2012 and moved to LL when it was first announced. I would like to thank all of the people who i have met, intteracted or just played with in LL, it has really been a blast

Lizard/Kyle - My first mate on the FL/LL community, we did alot of fun RP's and it was good times

AdamMcColl - we argued alot, i mean alot alot, to the point where we were shouting out death threats but you where the best, you are a good DJ and the one of the best person to rp with

Admrial - Dude i cant even not mention you, i met you when the "meth" rp started with you and lizard, you hated me because i always got in the way but we did always worked together on the RP'S with kyle and adam, 

Zeppy - You where the best ADMIN! Screamer ever

Zeyon - We did good Aggresive RP's  together with a group, Smile

Judge Rage - You where one of the peoples who where just there, everywhere at LL. The best cop ever

PREDITOR OF WAR - Helgast was the best experience ever, i remember staying up until 3 o'clock just to fight in the clan, best admin in my case (I have to say this but you do sound like MR.MOON)

Ranger - "that's going straight in my basket," But you where the most funniest and most outstanding guy i ever met on a video game.

Waj - Same with you, you and ranger and the "crew" on "TS" was amazing, i remember the "Hells Kitchen" Thingy RolePlay with us and Doc ,MonkeyD ,ranger ,lizard ect..

Doc - you where one of the guys who i always see on LL and you have the best sense of humour 

MonkeyD - "Hes been doing this for 3 years now"

Doodleh - You where one of the best moderators i have seen ( except for brynn ) nice SFM's too Big Grin

If i dont mention you tell me, i will remember you
I will come back someday, but for now it is goodbye You can still contact me on Steam
NOTE - I WILL STILL BE ON TS!
It's a shame to see you go bud, I enjoyed playing with you.

Next time, for now we all get to join the giant clouds up in the sky of history or something.

<3
(Mar 20, 2016, 12:42 AM)Preditor Wrote: [ -> ]It's a shame to see you go bud, I enjoyed playing with you.

Next time, for now we all get to join the giant clouds up in the sky of history or something.

<3
Yeah Man, it was good times XD
Cya mate
Goodbye and good luck for your future
Goodbye, good luck in your future endeavors.
Goodbye mate, good luck in life!
Sad to hear. Take care